West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United - 9/11/2014 13:30 (Live on Sky Sports)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even Bellamy says "fret". I thought this word meant scared or bad weather at sea. Have I missed a new addition to the dictionary?

It doesn't mean either of those things so yes, you probably have.

???? Yes it does. Strange retort.

It absolutely staggers me that so many people seem to believe that accepting mediocrity and not demanding to be the absolute best you can be is perfectly fine. It goes against the entire concept of competitive sport.

Carragher always laughs at us wanting to be as big as Liverpool, and it's because historically we don't win as much as they do.

If that isn't completely backwards then I don't know what is.

Even Bellamy says "fret". I thought this word meant scared or bad weather at sea. Have I missed a new addition to the dictionary?

As a verb it means to be visibly anxious or to wear something away gradually.

As a verb it means to be visibly anxious or to wear something away gradually.

Just checked Wikipedia?

It absolutely staggers me that so many people seem to believe that accepting mediocrity and not demanding to be the absolute best you can be is perfectly fine. It goes against the entire concept of competitive sport.

Andy Cole said same last week. All we want is to have a go and not be shit scared of every team. We know we don't have finance of Chelsea and Man City or as big as Liverpool and Man U, but surely we are on a par with Everton, Spurs, Southampton