West Brom 0-2 Newcastle United 9/11/14 FT post-match reaction from page 30

midds

Nobody's going to look any good until we can put together more than two passes. At least they can't either.

Problem is going to be that they surely won't be as poor second half, whereas I think Pardew will be telling our lot not to change anything.

Cabella needs to bulk up a bit. He's weak as piss.

:anguish:

What?

That's sentiment. Silva is tiny, should he bulk up like?

Silva is strong on the ball and his football brain means that he is rarely even in the position to be pushed off the ball

Nobody's going to look any good until we can put together more than two passes. At least they can't either.

Problem is going to be that they surely won't be as poor second half, whereas I think Pardew will be telling our lot not to change anything.

Cunt probably thinks we're amazing right now.

This. Pardews second half tactic is Cisse.

This. Pardews second half tactic is Cisse.

TBF their's surely has to be Sessegnon, game is absolutely crying out for him.

Cabella needs to bulk up a bit. He's weak as piss.

:anguish:

What?

That's sentiment. Silva is tiny, should he bulk up like?

Silva is strong on the ball and his football brain means that he is rarely even in the position to be pushed off the ball

No one is making Silva chase hoofs into the channels though.