Ched Evans - Not Guilty

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally I hope he gets his legs shattered whether it was rape or not

Why? Do you just not like him? That seems unreasonable and you usually seem OK. I don't get absolutely hating a lower league footballer. ???

Personally I hope he gets his legs shattered whether it was rape or not

Why? Do you just not like him? That seems unreasonable and you usually seem OK. I don't get absolutely hating a lower league footballer. ???

She was absolutely mortal as was shown on the cctv footage. Whether she sais yes or no she was in no condition for it.

I thought the CCTV showed the opposite and she was standing up straight and sober in the doorway ?

Aye, in the CCTV of her walking into the hotel she looks fine. Apparently she was unsteady in the pizza shop footage but I don't think we've seen that?

People can go from being mingin to fine to passed out in the space if a few minutes though but it's still probably not enough to break a man's legs on.

• 3 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

I hope that everyone on here that said he was definitely guilty based entirely on him being found guilty will now say that he's definitely innocent based entirely on him being found not guilty.

Guest firetotheworks

Was nice being talked at like I was some mentalist wife beater for thinking the original trial was a bit dodgy and for thinking he should have been able to return back to football after serving his time.

:thup:

That whole debate on here was incredibly frustrating. Whenever I think about it, I always remember this...

Brought up what was mentioned in UV's post to a female friend.

"So you think it's okay to rape someone?"

" What the fuck man! No, I'm questioning whether it was actually rape. That's the whole point"

"So you're defending rape?"

"Am gan home"

Needless to say that my ex was a mental cunt. :lol:

Sounds like the thing that swung it was the defence being allowed to submit evidence of the victim's sexual history, including evidence being given in court by her previous partners. I'd be fascinated to know what the gist of that evidence was and why it was allowed in. Seems like a bit of a dangerous precedent to me.

I see Women Against Rape are saying that this is a throwback to a bygone era in terms of the defence being allowed to bring in the 'victim's' previous sexual partners to explain her sexual exploits. Apparently Natasha Massey (Ched's girlfriend) offered 50k to a key witness as well.

I personally never thought he was guilty, as much as that is a massive assumption. If that truly is the case, then 2 1/2 years in prison and the subsequent hell he's been through must be answered for, surely.

Sounds like the thing that swung it was the defence being allowed to submit evidence of the victim's sexual history, including evidence being given in court by her previous partners. I'd be fascinated to know what the gist of that evidence was and why it was allowed in. Seems like a bit of a dangerous precedent to me.

That does sound dodgy, but then it didn't sound like things were proven beyond reasonable doubt last time*. All seems like a bit of a mess.

* I probably didn't follow it as closely as some mind

Twitter :anguish:

'When is the girl who accused Ched Evans of rape going on trial then?!?! Silly girl!'

'lol, doesn't matter about the verdict, the facts or anything else. Feminist idiots will always say #IBelieveHer . I believe Ched Evans.'

'Said It From The Off Ched Evans Not Guilty, The LIAR Should Now Be Jailed And Her Life Ruined. End Of Story.'