The Wales Thread

black_n_white

Rather the ROI won the whole tournament than these sheep shagging arseholes won their next match.  Honestly, the Welsh are the biggest set of arseholes I've ever encountered, would have loved to glass a few of the pricks.  Bale is an ugly, bald, diving c*** an all, hope he dies.

Please win this England.

Take it that you won't be having lamb for lunch today Boyo... :)

Rather the ROI won the whole tournament than these sheep shagging arseholes won their next match.  Honestly, the Welsh are the biggest set of arseholes I've ever encountered, would have loved to glass a few of the pricks.  Bale is an ugly, bald, diving c*** an all, hope he dies.

Please win this England.

Presuming you're English I would'nt expect anything less from you.

He's Northern Irish

The logic of someone bashing on about others being arseholes talking about glassing people. So smart.

Wales have a decent chance of making the semi's, its nuts.

We do have a decent chance but need a Russia type performance rather than yesterday's to progress.

Shame he feels that way, I actually congratulated the Irish fans for their support of their team, one of the best I've seen, shame one side had to lose yesterday, that said I do feel we have a stronger chance to progress and our fans weren't bad either. Don't take us home.

I could watch all the goals over and over again on loop. I can't decide what was my favourite. Robson Kanu's or Vokes. Obviously the skill involved in Kanu's was superb but just love Vokes type of goals. That took some scoring and a certain Toon legend would have been proud of that. Class night. Couldn't even have a beer as I got a 10k assault course today... School boy error.

Lads I was smashed and an emotional wreck when I said that, it was extremely hard to take as I'm sure you can imagine.

Can't tar a group of cocks who were acting the cunt with the same brush.

I'd love to see them go on and win it now for the great man looking down on them, Sir Gary Speed.  He started this journey and would be incredible for him to look down and see yous finish it.

Good luck tomorrow lads, I'll be rooting for yous.

It has been amazing, can be nothing but proud of what we achieved.

We haven't got enough quality to deal with missing players like Ramsey and Ben Davies. Neither team were great last night but Portugal based on last nights performance deserved to qualify.

Shout out to all the fans who travelled out to France over the past month or so, fantastic support like the majority of fans across Europe.

• 3 weeks later...

Renewed my tournament ticket for the World Cup qualifying campaign. Costing £80 for all home games this time around. The Euro qualifying tournament ticket was priced at £75. Incredible pricing all things considered.  :thup:

Also whilst this thread is still around.. Darlow qualifies to play for Wales through his Welsh grandad Ken Leek (played for us in the 60s briefly, scored a hattrick on his debut in a friendly).

Darlow's turned Wales down before. Probably wouldn't displace Henessey just yet but probably won't get a better chance to play Senior international football!? Danny Ward currently next in line.