Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 22/11/2014 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He said decent places, not utter toilets surrounded by sheep and vermin.

Sad thing is you wouldn't have the courage to walk into the ground tomorrow and come out with anything like that cos' you wouldn't last a minute. Carry on with the snide comments from the safety of your keyboard though  ;D

I'd say it's far more cowardly to criticise Pardew and Ashley on here then give them your money like a little bitch anyway. :lol:

I've told you what you are. It's up to you to prove otherwise. I've got a feeling you'll have trouble doing so.

Please feel free to continue mouthing off through your computer though.

The onus of proof is on the one who makes the assertion, actually. I'd say you're probably far better off picking on someone your own size and mediocrity, mind.

I wouldn't dream of saying anything to anyone on here I wouldn't say to them face to face. Walk into any pub of your choice on a matchday and crack on with this. We both know you haven't got the balls to do that though and that is where your argument falls short. You're full of it, but only behind a computer screen. Pathetic, even if you were a woman.

Callum Roberts in the squad tomorrow.

I thought he looked promising against Stoke, but nowhere near ready for the first team.

He won't play anyway, but it won't harm a young player like him to be in the squad for tomorrow and prepair with the team. Just think about the self confidence boost it will give him.

Aye. I'm not sure I'd have the courage to confront 'Wallsendmag'.

You wouldn't have the courage to confront anyone unless it's from behind a computer screen. Keep on going with the cyber arguments though, it's as close as you'll ever get to a real one.