Burnley 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post match reaction from page 23

Mike

How is Sammy getting grief from anyone after watching that?? we've been crap, but Sammy has been less crap than everyone else apart from maybe abeid

The same reason he will always get stick because he isn't good enough to be starting games for us.

Take Cisse and Gouffran off plz

And Sammy, and blob.

Sammy's been decent imo

Sammy hasn't been that bad, we just don't have enough movement or confidence and always looking up for the ball coming down. Perez created a few good chances for Abeid and Cisse and always looks dangerous, although needs to get a hold of it a bit more he needs the time. Cisse, Tiote, Gouffran, Jabba, Williamson have all had time. Dummet gets a pass as although he hoofs it he seems to be alright defending, Williamson all over the fucking place

Worst thing is that after Pardew's 'miraculous run' of picking up points whilst still playing fairly uninspiring stuff, we could not win or score until February and he'd still be unlikely to get the boot.

Looking forward already to the post match press conference filled with "it's a tough place to come, struggling with injuries, two games in a few days".

Absolute piss poor so far. Tiote & Gouff do nothing except run around like headless chickens. Haidara has been awful and Elliott isn't good enough to get a game for my Sunday team. And I play for Shit Fat Cunts United.

Guest WashyGeordie

How is Sammy getting grief from anyone after watching that?? we've been crap, but Sammy has been less crap than everyone else apart from maybe abeid

I'm sure he give away the ball for them to score, and he's proper frustratin/shouldn't be starting, he's definately more of a impact sub.

Although Gouffran hasn't really done much either, Cabella must be thinking what he has to do to atleast start a game! We've been piss poor here like.

I'm sure he give away the ball for them to score, and he's proper frustratin/shouldn't be starting, he's definately more of a impact sub.

Although Gouffran hasn't really done much either, Cabella must be thinking what he has to do to atleast start a game! We've been piss poor here like.

Fuck off man :lol: Even if he did, he lost the ball deep in the attacking half, with our whole fucking team behind him, it's not his fault that Willo is the slowest player in the Prem after Blobby behind him.

Looking at our team, there's just far too many awful footballers on the pitch for us to play well.  Tiote still has problems with a simple five yard pass and he's the first name on the team sheet for Pardew.  I knew he'd still find a way to keep Anita out of this team.

The same reason he will always get stick because he isn't good enough to be starting games for us.

you could be right about not being good enough to start, maybe. So now how does that mean he gets stick when being one of our only half decent players for the 1st 45 mins?