Tottenham vs Newcastle (League Cup) - Wednesday 17th December @ 19:45

ponsaelius

Dread to think what line-up he sends out

He seems to have reverted to type, depends how seriously he takes this game, the only way I can see us setting up entertainingly and getting something from this is if he tries to throw it again and chucks the kids on! If he thinks he can win this now expect another 90 minutes from Gouffran and dire football.

Anybody going then? I'm heading down. Biggest game we've had since Benfica. Can quite easily see another week like that one happening as well.

Removing my hate for Pardew aside...fucking so true of this week. LC Quarters and Derby Sunday. Need Sissoko and Colo basically to play blinders for us to come away with anything.

As ever it's impossible to predict how we will do against one of the top top teams that we can't compete with. Either the stifling will work or we'll be battered. No idea.

always the extreme, right? :lol:

Anybody going then? I'm heading down. Biggest game we've had since Benfica. Can quite easily see another week like that one happening as well.

Aye I'm going.  No idea what to expect really, if pushed for an answer I'd probably say we'll get beat by a goal or 2 without much to argue about.

Guest neesy111

I can't take another derby defeat.

Was it derby day or Liverpool meltdown that led to the epic prontonise post(s)

Derby day last year, borini screamer.