Tottenham vs Newcastle (League Cup) - Wednesday 17th December @ 19:45

ponsaelius

Our defense has looked good with forest in the centre, I'd prefer dummet at right back as he offers more getting upnthe pitch than fist pump. If Abeid's fit then I'd put him in instead of Tiote who has looked a liability with the ball at his feet (recovers ball well and runs a lot... but!).

Come on Pardle you wretched frickin twa*! Get a line up out that can win this (Spurs are very inconsistent aswell...):

-------------------------Jak------------------------

Dummet------Saylor------Colo------Haidara

------------Abeid---------Colback---------------

Cabella---------Sissoko---------------Sameobi

---------------------Ayoze-------------------

Alnwick

Willo        Colo    Staylor

Sissoko                                    Haidara

Abeid    Colback

Cabella              Perez              Ameobi

fkn

Who else would you guys use instead of Tiote against Sunderland?

Abeid, Colback and Sissoko.

I agree if Abeid is fit, but last time i checked he's still injured?

Anita then if he's not fit. Tiote is a pure liability in the derbies.

--------------------Annikan------------------

Dummet------Saylor------Colo------Haidara

------------Abeid----------Colback---------------

Cabella-----------Sissoko---------------Sameobi

---------------------Ayoze------------------------

Would be my 11

So close to doing something in a cup but he will bottle it and rest the main players for the mackems which we will no doubt lose anyway. Bah humbug.

Resting the main players is what actually got him started on the winning streak this season so it's not all bad. You can guarantee though that he will blame defeat against Sunderland on having to play two matches in 4 days.

So close to doing something in a cup but he will bottle it and rest the main players for the mackems which we will no doubt lose anyway. Bah humbug.

Resting the main players is what actually got him started on the winning streak this season so it's not all bad. You can guarantee though that he will blame defeat against Sunderland on having to play two matches in 4 days.

Just don't have that brilliant little wideman Rolando, who I think would have been brilliant to see this season.

Honestly don't know if I want us to win tonight.

If we win it's our biggest chance of silverware since Lisbon, which is really exciting. But winning a cup under this regime? Seeing us win a cup should be the best day of my fucking life but it absolutely won't be, and the prospect of that hurts. By the same token, even if I cared to the max, getting through and then having Bournemouth in the final - for example - wouldn't feel as climactic as I'd hoped. After such a long wait I feel like the conditions need to be perfect.

Pardew gone, dramatic late winner in the final against Liverpool, please. Anything else, meh. I'm exaggerating. But you get what I mean.

What the hey. First choice pls.

-------------------------- Alnwick --------------------------

Janmaat ------- Taylor ------- Dummett ----- Haidara

--------------- Colback --------- Tiote --------------------

Cabella ---------------- Sissoko ---------------- Sammy

--------------------------- Perez ---------------------------

Not fucking Gouffran, man, please God. I've not seen much of us this season (compared to recent years), but there's a chance I'll see this one; I'd rather not have to suffer through 90 minutes of that do-nowt.