Tottenham vs Newcastle (League Cup) - Wednesday 17th December @ 19:45

ponsaelius

When we lose this he'll blame the League games and when we lose the derby he'll blame this Cup fixture. As far as excuses go, he's set and good to go for the time being. Let's just get them out of the way so we can come up with another excuse for Man U away. :thup:

Guest neesy111

If you could take a 1-0 win here and a 0-3 at home to Sunderland, or a 0-3 loss here and a 1-0 win over Sunderland, what would you take?

Former, although I'm sick to death to losing to sunderland.

Win here, at least on the condition we don't get f***ing Chelsea away next round

Semi final is two legs...

:thup: Keep forgetting. Mostly since we've never been close to one in my time as a Newcastle supporter..

Our League Cup record is beyond bad like, we've never got beyond the quarters in my whole time supporting the club.

This game is a complete nuisance for Pardew. He knows he's lost 3 off the bounce to Sunderland and no (?) Newcastle manager has ever manager has lost 4, the only game he gives the slightest fuck about is the derby. He doesn't want what's best for the club, he'll do what's best for him and that is to sacrifice the potential SF in favour of rolling the dice against the mackems. Sunday is his priority and thus it's become the club's priority. Fuck the Cup, the manager's neck will be on the line.