Tottenham vs Newcastle (League Cup) - Wednesday 17th December @ 19:45

ponsaelius

Guest Roger Kint

I think we'll get beat as well tbh.  Bit devo'ed I'll only have an hour or so's drinking time before going into the ground.

You will have the first 45 mins to drink too based on 99% of our games so far :lol:

I think we'll get beat as well tbh.  Bit devo'ed I'll only have an hour or so's drinking time before going into the ground.

You will have the first 45 mins to drink too based on 99% of our games so far :lol:

:lol: An excellent point and one that I will raise with my match-going companion.

Tickets (finally) purchased. Only second time seeing us play - first time away and first time in a cup. Going to be a long 2 hours in the home end regardless of result.

If you're looking to fit in may I suggest:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/totalfilm/i/is-it-just-me-or-is-dick-van-dykes-cockney-accent-not-that-bad-124840-470-75.jpg

:lol: An excellent point and one that I will raise with my match-going companion.

reckon i'm going to miss first half of this because of work.  May be a blessing in disguise.