Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

One of the best away crowds (if not the best) I've ever been in last night like, never stopped singing.

This. Support was superb.

:thup: Was so good in the lower tier in the corner.

That's where we were, towards the back.  Looked like there was a bit of bother between some lads and stewards second half?

One of the best away crowds (if not the best) I've ever been in last night like, never stopped singing.

That's where we were, towards the back.  Looked like there was a bit of bother between some lads and stewards second half?

Probably some fans threatening to enjoy themselves after travelling from London. Maybe tried to eat some crisps from outside or were obscuring an advertisement of some sort.

Probably some fans threatening to enjoy themselves after travelling from London. Maybe tried to eat some crisps from outside or were obscuring an advertisement of some sort.

:lol: Possibly.  The situation before the game was a disgrace like, didn't feel safe at all.  Also there was a lot of people who were clearly very, very drunk and a bit angry generally.  Hate the "We hate cockneys" patter, mind.  Had a class chat with a couple of Spurs fans after the game and not only were they sound but they understood why we hated Pardew.  Fair do's.

:lol: Possibly.  The situation before the game was a disgrace like, didn't feel safe at all.  Also there was a lot of people who were clearly very, very drunk and a bit angry generally.  Hate the "We hate cockneys" patter, mind.  Had a class chat with a couple of Spurs fans after the game and not only were they sound but they understood why we hated Pardew.  Fair do's.

I don't like it either but it's a two way street with their lot giving it the 'we pay your benefits' and 'northern scum' stick.

Btw that "Would you take Pardew as your manager?" question is ingenious in those situations.  Saves you valuable time and you can just get on with slagging him off as vociferously as is humanly possible.

Been using that for well over a year now. Not even the Villa fan I know answers yes, which tells you all you need to know really.

Btw that "Would you take Pardew as your manager?" question is ingenious in those situations.  Saves you valuable time and you can just get on with slagging him off as vociferously as is humanly possible.

Been using that for well over a year now. Not even the Villa fan I know answers yes, which tells you all you need to know really.

There's almost like this attitude behind them at times though, where the answer is "Well no, but you're Newcastle, what do you expect?" That can be from fans of mid table teams as well, where for some reason, despite Newcastle's fairly decent performance at times in the Premier League, everyone outside the North East likes to look down on us and think we should be happy swimming around in the gutter.  If you're not from London, or you don't play in red then most fans just think you should make do.

Was about 6 rows back from that, Spurs stewards are the worst I've ever experienced, every time I've been they'be been petty and childish. Didn't see what kicked it off.

Outside before was ridiculous, about 500 people waiting to get in after KO and they were trying to search everyone. :lol: In the end there was a big crush and everyone just steamed past. Was pretty satifysing.

Random! A mate lost his flag in London last night but not in the ground! Ha ha! Drunken buffoon! If anyone hears of it then zap me a message! Cheers! (That's 'Jarra Mags' in the  bottom corner!)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/090f5161e6119b704481f3ff2f350de5.jpg

Polic in loving cockneys shocker.

The Blaydon Races sung by our lot is f***ing horrendous these days. Literally you can hear the bloke with the camera not even saying the words to keep up.

What's the f***ing point?

Would be great if it was sung slowly.

The Blaydon Races sung by our lot is f***ing horrendous these days. Literally you can hear the bloke with the camera not even saying the words to keep up.

It would be even better if people got the words right too. Depressing how many people are too lazy to even get the chorus right.

It would be even better if people got the words right too. Depressing how many people are too lazy to even get the chorus right.

That infuriates me every time.