Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

Perez will be deemed 'not ready' for the derby atmosphere, as will Cabella.

Fully expect Gouffran on one wing, and maybe Haidara on the other, with Dummett behind him. Solid.

That really isn't out of the question. If it does happen I will not watch it. Fuck man you just know its going to happen...

Guest firetotheworks

Already 290 posts on a thread about Alnwick's 'injury' on RTG. 

Typical classless lying behaviour from us apparently.

If by 'us' they mean the current people running our club then I couldn't agree more.

Guest reefatoon

Yep, Twat face will be shitting himself ahead of this one now. Fully expect everyone camped at the edge of our box, trying to hold on to that draw, then when we are 1 - 0 down after 8 mins it will be game over.

Wouldn't be suprised if Jonas is on the bench and brought on for 10 minutes at the end when we're getting beat, just so afterwards the king can come out with that the result didn't matter, what's important is seeing Jonas fit, healthy and playing again.

I'm normally a nervous wreck in the week leading up to the game. This year I just don't seem to give a fuck about it. So 0-3, 1-2, 2-1, 5-1 - it doesn't bother me nowadays unfortunately thanks to Alan Pardew. Hoepfully by Sunday I'll have that fire in my belly because I used to really enjoy derby day.

Already 290 posts on a thread about Alnwick's 'injury' on RTG. 

Typical classless lying behaviour from us apparently.

If by 'us' they mean the current people running our club then I couldn't agree more.

All encompassing marra, like how my mam supports Newcastle so she's a horse puncher.

Guest firetotheworks

It's got to the point where I have more disdain for a lot of our own fans than most Mackems. I'd prefer the win obviously, but I dunno, a loss won't see him gone either, but I dinnah, it's weird.

I'm pretty sure that Alnwick injury is fake like

Probably. Would be great if Given or Harper could come in for this. Harper is on 199 appearances for us and would be well up for it.

He's injured, isn't he? Hasn't been on the bench for Hull in weeks.

Perez will be deemed 'not ready' for the derby atmosphere, as will Cabella.

Fully expect Gouffran on one wing, and maybe Haidara on the other, with Dummett behind him. Solid.

If Pardew starts with the coward Gouffran then he deserves everything that comes his way.

Don't think we'll score again. Can see them getting 2 or 3. Dreading it.

Wouldn't be suprised if Jonas is on the bench and brought on for 10 minutes at the end when we're getting beat, just so afterwards the king can come out with that the result didn't matter, what's important is seeing Jonas fit, healthy and playing again.

I would like to think even he would never sink that low.

My lineup, if we're unable to get an emergency keeper, would be this-

(4-3-3) Woodman; Janmaat, Colo, Dummett, Haidara; Anita, Colback, Sissoko; Sammy, Perez, Cabella

Subs: Whoever the U16 keeper is, Saylor, Abeid, Tiote, Gouffran, Cisse, Roberts