NUFC 0 - 1 Sunderland - 21/12/14 - reaction to Pardew's derby run from page 43

LRD

Sammy playing almost 90 minutes.

Gouffran.

Armstrong instead of Cisse.

This cunt fucking cost us big time.

The Armstrong sub is what got us back in the game. Cissé should have stayed on the bench, and Cabella should have been on for Sammy much earlier.

Gouffran.

I wouldn't have put Armstrong on ahead of Cisse, but he played well when he came on imo.

To think we were perhaps within a loss or two of Pardew getting sacked.  We're going to be stuck with him forever, losing a million derbies till time stops.  We'll probably find a cure for death before Pardew is sacked and he'll manage us for the next hundred years.

Gouffran.

I wouldn't have put Armstrong on ahead of Cisse, but he played well when he came on imo.

He cost us a goal when he decided to shoot rather than pass it to Sissoko.

Gouffran.

This c*** f***ing cost us big time.

Aye apart from not squaring for a tap in and the fact that Cisse had to then be brought on for Tiote, leaving the midfield completely bare it was good sub.

In fairness, Saylor compete absence apart.. Cabella had a mare for that goal..

At least Bellamy seems excited he can finally leave the studio with his paycheck and go home.

The defending in the last phase of that move was nothing short of tragic. 4 players sucked towards the ball, Buckley completely unmarked on the right=hand side. Absolutely pathetic.

All our players not on bookings who didn't absolutely clean Johnson out on the way down the pitch for that goal need to have a hard look at themselves as well.  It was blatantly obvious we had no one back to deal with an attack properly.

In fairness, Saylor compete absence apart.. Cabella had a mare for that goal..

At least Bellamy seems excited he can finally leave the studio with his paycheck and go home.

The defending in the last phase of that move was nothing short of tragic. 4 players sucked towards the ball, Buckley completely unmarked on the right=hand side. Absolutely pathetic.

We did that every time they attacked throughout the game. Everyone would swarm towards one man and leave acres of space for everyone else. Marking at its absolute worst.

All our players not on bookings who didn't absolutely clean Johnson out on the way down the pitch for that goal need to have a hard look at themselves as well.  It was blatantly obvious we had no one back to deal with an attack properly.

:thup: Dummet tried, but he was too shit to do it properly.

Gouffran.

Aye apart from not squaring for a tap in and the fact that Cisse had to then be brought on for Tiote, leaving the midfield completely bare it was good sub.

I'm not saying it was a good sub, im saying that Armstrong did well when he came on, and i'm pretty certain he didn't see Sissoko and that most Strikers would have shot when through on goal like that.

Gouffran.

Point is null when the cunt started Gouffran to begin with. He has been the luckiest manager ever to keep his job. Plays perez when his first and second choice don't work out, forced into playing ameobi, Aarons and Abeid despite literally trying to push two of them out of the club. Plays Sissoko in his proper position finally, again not primarily his choice.  Has Cisse suddenly come to his aid despite being dogs hit before and after.

Can't stand the cunt. At least we have west ham fans to console with who still hate Allardyce as much as we do Pardew. At least they have the lesser of two evils. Given the choice they would still keep big Sam than have twat face  back.

Pardew lost us the game today and the the majority of the players aided and abetted him (bar Sissoko, Perez, Sammy and Taylor) Negative tactics, no creativity and just letting them pass their way around the park. We were the home team, FFS! Fed up of this rotten, turgid football and yet there will still be full houses to come. Pardew will be laughing his tits off, as will Ashley. Job done.

Disgusted.