NUFC 0 - 1 Sunderland - 21/12/14 - reaction to Pardew's derby run from page 43

LRD

Just back from town. Back home for xmas, my first match in a while, such has been the state of things I felt relatively apathetic for the derby, not that excited when going forward. But when they scored I was fucking raging. At that fraud in the dugout, who conspires with the mackems to take the piss out of this city. And made it normal. Fuck off Pardew.

seen fans on facebook being satisfied that we got through the derby without a hammering. :lol:

What a disgusting embarrassment Ashley and Pardew have turned this club into.

Brainwashing the fans is a true masterstroke from Ashley tbh, he is happy to take the stick as it takes the focus away from the manager and the players.

seen fans on facebook being satisfied that we got through the derby without a hammering. :lol:

Case in point. Pitiful.

?

Case in point. Pitiful.

?

It just backs up what I said in the previous post, the fans are happy to take it up the arse even in the derbies these days.

Guest firetotheworks

What was it? Dead link

They must have deleted it. They were basically saying that they had no complaints with our effort.

I thought they were saying that about Sunderland and had no complaints that the better team won. :dontknow:

Nah, it was no complaints with the way that we played at that we were unlucky that we just didn't take our chances, basically. Obviously totally discounting the 5 chances that Sunderland definitely should have converted.

There's a really strange phenomenon in that the same people who obsess about the derby and seem to think it defines our entire season (the type who'd rather win today than go to Wembley or qualify for Europe) are also the people who are constantly defending Pardew. Which is fucking mental when you consider it really.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a really strange phenomenon in that the same people who obsess about the derby and seem to think it defines our entire season (the type who'd rather win today than go to Wembley or qualify for Europe) are also the people who are constantly defending Pardew. Which is fucking mental when you consider it really.

They're also the type of people that would prefer to be thick than admit that they were wrong about football.