Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 26/12/2014 3pm (BT Sport)

Decky

http://memepics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/creepy-me-gusta.png

:lol: Think I'll mute you for 24 hours on matchday.

I've said absolutely nothing when we've played the last few years. :lol: You should respect that. It'll be the same this time.

Feel sorry for the poor buggers travelling to Manchester on Boxing Day.

Why? Their own choice to support a club that has no intentions of success. Nowadays if you pay a lot of money to watch us then I have no sympathy.

Also, it would just be typical to snatch a draw or lose narrowly (which people would still think is like a win) after yesterday. As said above, he will then be king again. I hope man utd batter that sack of shit.

Man Utd are largely average so I think they will only win 4-0

He'll say we played well. :lol: We never play poorly, even when we get f***ing battered we 'played well', it's almost as if the manager is telling people what/how to think about s*** results. The sad part is that people actually fall for it and defend him.

Its the same school of management that McLaren used to spout, his Boro side would get lashed 3 or 4 nil and he would come out with "i thought we were magnificent"  Really? 

I'm so angry at NUFC that I hope we get pasted in all our games now- to make it a misery for those delusional fans who think they're benefiting the club with their 'unwavering loyalty', and to prove to the world how utterly shit he is. I'm so miserable with anything to do about this club.

I'm so angry at NUFC that I hope we get pasted in all our games now- to make it a misery for those delusional fans who think they're benefiting the club with their 'unwavering loyalty', and to prove to the world how utterly s*** he is. I'm so miserable with anything to do about this club.

This. It feels awful - like we're the People's Front of Judea or something

Man Utd are largely average so I think they will only win 4-0

He'll say we played well. :lol: We never play poorly, even when we get f***ing battered we 'played well', it's almost as if the manager is telling people what/how to think about s*** results. The sad part is that people actually fall for it and defend him.

Its the same school of management that McLaren used to spout, his Boro side would get lashed 3 or 4 nil and he would come out with "i thought we were magnificent"  Really? 

People have such short memories.

If you repeat something often enough, it becomes fact.  It now seems to accepted that we have only had one bad game this season which was against Southampton.  Pardew kept saying so as did the players and now you read articles saying the same thing.  Very different from what the media were saying in their match reports at the time.

Never ever came outright and said i want us to lose previously. Deep down i may have wanted us to, but ive always argued with myself that its fundamentally wrong to want us to lose and that having no opinion either way would suffice but I hope they fucking destroy us. I honestly hope we're embarrassed by these lot, then by Everton and so on so forth until we're either relegated or Pardew is gone.

Imagine, imagine if the fucker flukes his way to a 1-0 win. Fuck that like.

I've said absolutely nothing when we've played the last few years. :lol: You should respect that. It'll be the same this time.

If Mike doesn't do it, I will.

If Mike doesn't do it, I will.

Save time and do it now imo

A mute only lasts 24 hours.

We've already lost this match IMO

You been talking to Ander Herrera :lol:

:lol: naw Incog mate, it's got the classic we've already lost before we show up feel to it. When we are in the dumps, we don't get out easily. We usually just get smacked about for ages until a lucky late draw or 2.