Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 26/12/2014 3pm (BT Sport)

Decky

:lol: Poor Froggy, can't help that he was born in Manchester and had no choice of a team. Harsh to mute him, given the circumstances.

:lol: won't say a word anyway. Will be in the pub with Decky. No control over my PMs when he's around though.

Haven't put a bet on for a long time but -1 at almost evens is talking to me.

I'd say that's playing it a bit too safe.  Look at -2 or -3 if you want value.

Got 3.75 on Paddy Power for -2. Easy money.

What is this muting business? Is it when you hide someone's posts? I stuck Stu on there and it stayed on since not 24 hours.

:lol: Mods and admin can issue warnings to people. The warnings can be rated for severity, or they can stack (I think). It goes all the way up to 100. When you hit 100 I think you either automatically get muted for 24h or the person issuing the warning can decided to mute you. I figured out how it worked when the two of you were sending your bullshit PM's.

What is this muting business? Is it when you hide someone's posts? I stuck Stu on there and it stayed on since not 24 hours.

:lol: Mods and admin can issue warnings to people. The warnings can be rated for severity, or they can stack (I think). It goes all the way up to 100. When you hit 100 I think you either automatically get muted for 24h or the person issuing the warning can decided to mute you. I figured out how it worked when the two of you were sending your bullshit PM's.

I got muted for near two days for posting a gif of Solskjaer. :lol: Fucking Disco.

I got muted for near two days for posting a gif of Solskjaer. :lol: Fucking Disco.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19161.0.html

Got off lightly tbh :troll:

You can be muted?  So you could be posting away and no one will see your posts?  :lol: :lol:

Nah, I got muted for 24 hrs a month or 2 back.

You can read the board but not post replies or start threads unlike a ban where you can't even read the board.

Frustrating though as you can't respond to arguments.

You can be muted?  So you could be posting away and no one will see your posts?  :lol: :lol:

Nah, I got muted for 24 hrs a month or 2 back.

You can read the board but not post replies or start threads unlike a ban where you can't even read the board.

Frustrating though as you can't respond to arguments.

Fair enough, I thought in some sort of cruel joke, you were posting away but your posts were not visible.  :lol:

The only possible thing that may work in Pardew's favour is the fact Man U could well rack 3 up pretty quickly then coast through the rest of the game knowing they have another 2 fixtures in fairly quick succession.

-2 looks safe enough but thinking about it they may just swat us aside rather than batter us into oblivion. Happy days.