Newcastle 3-3 Burnley - 1/1/15 Post-match reaction from p.42

Mike

f*** me, worst thing being that it comes as no surprise to anyone. Even if it was a switch to 5-3-2 it was f***ing terrible sub. f*** Tiote off, tell the rest of them to stop shitting themselves at the thought of possession, get hold of the ball and move the entire game 10 yards further forward. f***ing liabilities.

I understand what went wrong now, Carver was telling the lads to get back and Bobby was telling them to get forward.

Why would we want to keep the ball, John? Not like we should have slowed the game down when 3-2 up! Nope, launch it to Adam Armstrong up front on his own and leave massive gaps in between the units and full backs isolated so those bunch of w*****s at the back and in net (Alnwick, Dummett, Williamson) could be bombarded with crosses. Utterly f***ing useless.

Tiote can f*** off too- what a clown. Honestly, people give Anita stick on here and then you watch that muppet swiping at the ball when there's no one within 10 yards of him.

Then Carver takes 70 MINUTES to get Gouffran off the pitch!! 70!!! Throwing Armstrong on was a woeful substitution too, seems just for the sake of it. This guy is part of the Pardew disease and must be ditched as soon as possible. Him and that complete gobshite, Stone. In saying all of that, Pardew would have lost this today.

Edit- FWIW, Janmaat was cack for that cross for the first (?) goal. He was always going to go back inside ffs.

If the next manager is somebody seemingly decent (and foreign) I really fear for their first 10 games or so turning this shit around. It took Keegan a while to turn the squad, playing style and shite Allardyce left behind, and I genuinely wonder how long before the mong brigade are back out in force with the 'Pardew should have stayed, hope you're happy' shite; I'll give it 3 games.

I dearly hope Carver, Woodman, and the other fucking stooges get a hard boot out of this club man. Fucking pathetic.

If the next manager is somebody seemingly decent (and foreign) I really fear for their first 10 games or so turning this shit around. It took Keegan a while to turn the squad, playing style and shite Allardyce left behind, and I genuinely wonder how long before the mong brigade are back out in force with the 'Pardew should have stayed, hope you're happy' shite; I'll give it 3 games.

I dearly hope Carver, Woodman, and the other fucking stooges get a hard boot out of this club man. Fucking pathetic.

For fixtures like this getting the right players on the pitch is more than half the battle, you simply don't need Tiote on there for a fucking start.

It was nice caring about NUFC and celebrating goals again, but equally I was so fucking pissed off because those pricks will start mouthing 'I hope you're happy, look what we've got without Pardew! Pardiola would have won that no problem....we're doomed forever now. How was it ever Pardew's fault, who are we giving to gettt/??!!!11'. Cunts.

Should play Abeid with Sissoko in the centre. Abeid isn't available though.

At full strength:

Abeid          Sissoko

de Jong

HBA                      Cabella

Perez

:pedro:

(if HBA comes back)

It was nice caring about NUFC and celebrating goals again, but equally I was so fucking pissed off because those pricks will start mouthing 'I hope you're happy, look what we've got without Pardew! Pardiola would have won that no problem....we're doomed forever now. How was it ever Pardew's fault, who are we giving to gettt/??!!!11'. Cunts.

The only way I can follow NUFC is by ignoring 99% of our fans.

If the next manager is somebody seemingly decent (and foreign) I really fear for their first 10 games or so turning this s*** around. It took Keegan a while to turn the squad, playing style and s**** Allardyce left behind, and I genuinely wonder how long before the mong brigade are back out in force with the 'Pardew should have stayed, hope you're happy' s****; I'll give it 3 games.

I dearly hope Carver, Woodman, and the other f***ing stooges get a hard boot out of this club man. f***ing pathetic.

For fixtures like this getting the right players on the pitch is more than half the battle, you simply don't need Tiote on there for a f***ing start.

I know, it's a fucking joke like. Armstrong, Tiote, Gouffran, Sissoko on the right.. topics that have been done to death on here for months and paid professional coaches seemingly can't see this shit.

Insanity has been described as the process of doing the same thing over, getting the same results yet expecting different results/success, non? Is this the level we're at now? :lol:

Any old long ball had our back four in trouble that second half. Even when we won the challenge, Burnley usually mopped up the loose ball.

You look at those crucial positions of Keeper, Centre backs and Midfield Anchorman and all looked weak. Hopefully we'll have Krul back soon, and Abeid may well turn out to be a decent long term option, but the centre of the defence really looks like it needs strengthening. The loss of Taylor may chivvy up a move in the transfer market.

The biggest argument in favour of appointing a permanent manager ASAP is that it will be very difficult to strengthen the team otherwise in January. Good players will be reluctant to come if the boss is likely to change in a few months' time.

Any old long ball had our back four in trouble that second half. Even when we won the challenge, Burnley usually mopped up the loose ball.

You look at those crucial positions of Keeper, Centre backs and Midfield Anchorman and all looked weak. Hopefully we'll have Krul back soon, and Abeid may well turn out to be a decent long term option, but the centre of the defence really looks like it needs strengthening. The loss of Taylor may chivvy up a move in the transfer market.

The biggest argument in favour of appointing a permanent manager ASAP is that it will be very difficult to strengthen the team otherwise in January. Good players will be reluctant to come if the boss is likely to change in a few months' time.

Yeah, we need to sign a promising centre half, ideally a young international. Pardew's not here anymore to completely waste them!

wouldn't hold my breath

This month will tell us a lot about the direction of the club. Opportunity to sign a quality manager and some quality players. If we don't do both, the lack of ambition will be clear for all to see.

Have you not made your mind up yet? :lol:

This month will tell us a lot about the direction of the club. Opportunity to sign a quality manager and some quality players. If we don't do both, the lack of ambition will be clear for all to see.

Have you not made your mind up yet? :lol:

I have. And I'm not expecting much but I can always hope. The lack of activity this month may be enough for me to give up all hope.

Haidara for Gouffran is right up there with any of Pardew's dumbest substitutions. Holy shit that was idiotic. Carver looks thick as concrete and manages that way too.

Tactics - what tactics?

On this evidence any plans to try and hold out until the summer for a permanent appointment would be disastrous.

Sean Dyche is doing an excellent job with a poor squad. They deserve major credit for fully punishing our incredibly stupid second half.