Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

To be "at sixes and sevens" derives from a complicated dice game called "hazard". It is thought that the expression was originally "cinque and sice" (from the French numerals for five and six). These were considered to be the riskiest numbers to shoot for (to "set on"), and those who tried for them were considered careless or confused.

Interesting, that.

Why the fuck do we temporarily become the sitcom / laughing stock of football like once every 2 or 3 years?

It's half time in a shit game and we are only 1 down. Leicester don't exactly sound in control and loads still to play for. Play like the first half against Burnley and we'll take this Leicester team apart.

We are just absolutely dogshit at defending, we don't have a single competent defender and lack any sort of organisation. We also have no playing system at all. Pardew says he took us forward, in truth his legacy is a steaming pile of shit at the back, a shit midfield and a couple of decent players in Sissoko and Perez. The fact he let Mbiwa go while keeping people like Williamson and Taylor shows how shit he was.

I was happy with the starting 11 simply for the fact that some of the players need a rest otherwise they will get injured and only 1 of them was a defender. I couldn't give a fuck who plays out of Colo, Dummet, Williamson, Taylor as they are all shit and make stupid mistakes, add Alnwick and it's probably the worst back 5 in the league at the moment.

How the fuck Willo and Taylor have lasted the last 4 years here I don't know.

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno if it's just me being sensitive to it, but the whole football club dislike and this whole idea that one set of fans are better or worse than another seems to be getting worse. It's a microcosm of our society at the moment imo, this whole us and them thing.

Why the f*** do we temporarily become the sitcom / laughing stock of football like once every 2 or 3 years?

It's half time in a s*** game and we are only 1 down. Leicester don't exactly sound in control and loads still to play for. Play like the first half against Burnley and we'll take this Leicester team apart.

Fair dues in relation to this game. I can just see that; for once we had a bit of hope - that we might 'turn the corner' and start showing ambition again, and instead we're served up this s***. It will be just like us under Cashley to get knocked out - everyone will laugh their tits off and suck Pardews dick, we will sell one or two key players, won't sign anyone and we will get some mediocre, merry-go-round manager mid-to-end January like the ideal excuse for not signing any t***.

...and I'm a f***ing optimist...usually.

I hope to God we turn this round and I (in an extremely fickle manner) thin we can lift the cup.

If only our best players didn't all get inexplicably injured whilst playing 90mins in the last match.

Or playing 3 games in 7 days....

Real unlucky coincidence that they all missed this one, and none of them missed a minute of the others mind. All that travelling can't have helped matters either.