Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

Guest Bert Shaft

Season over in January again. Playing out another 5 months of pointless football.

Those that own and run the club don't seem to bovvered about another early exit so I sure as f* ck ain't gonna worry  or get upset about it.

“Listen, there has been an awful lot made about Cup runs so let me say this. Every game I go into I want to win so I will put the best team on the pitch that I possibly can to win the game."

Fuck off man :lol:

To be "at sixes and sevens" derives from a complicated dice game called "hazard". It is thought that the expression was originally "cinque and sice" (from the French numerals for five and six). These were considered to be the riskiest numbers to shoot for (to "set on"), and those who tried for them were considered careless or confused.

“Listen, there has been an awful lot made about Cup runs so let me say this. Every game I go into I want to win so I will put the best team on the pitch that I possibly can to win the game."

f*** off man :lol:

I find it so annoying when every bellend in football tries to sound smart by starting a sentence with "Listen".