Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Even if he comes and isn't a success, I'm just pleased the club is finally making a managerial appointment based on football reasons. Not because he's a club legend to get the fans onside, or because no one else would take it, or a Caretaker Manager, or a friend of a friend...

:thup: imagine being delighted that your club have made a key decision based on football reasons  :lol:

Tells you all you need to know about our predicament

Guest reefatoon

Sky sports have just said we have spoken to him and two other potential candidates. We haven't offered him the job yet as we are to speak to one more candidate in the next 24 hours.

Sky sports have just said we have spoken to him and two other potential candidates. We haven't offered him the job yet as we are to speak to one more candidate in the next 24 hours.

Fuck that man, just get Garde in.

f*** that man, just get Garde in.

Exactly, why is this even a question? He's obviously interested, just turning up for an interview should be enough to secure his position ffs.

So this is why Ashley wants him:

"Lyon repeatedly made significant profits in their dealings at that time, reportedly banking over £68m from selling players including Miralem Pjanic, Jeremy Toulalan, Hugo Lloris and Dejan Lovren. They spent less than £13m."

Bad news that, looks like El tel, Laurie or curbs are in the frame :lol:

Imagine if El Tel or Carver got it after all this man? It'd be like fucking Bullseye "Lets have a look at what you could have won.... A Remi Garde!!" (I realise I'm showing my age here). Just fuck off and get him in.

"Lyon repeatedly made significant profits in their dealings at that time, reportedly banking over £68m from selling players including Miralem Pjanic, Jeremy Toulalan, Hugo Lloris and Dejan Lovren. They spent less than £13m."

Sounds about right.

Bad news that, looks like El tel, Laurie or curbs are in the frame :lol:

Imagine if El Tel or Carver got it after all this man? It'd be like f***ing Bullseye "Lets have a look at what you could have won.... A Remi Garde!!" (I realise I'm showing my age here). Just f*** off and get him in.

:lol:

Sounds about right.

Sounds perfect for Ashley and I haven't a problem with this philosophy if it brings a modicum of success with it. Good managers can build good teams with good players, even if some of those good players are sold and others brought in. Pardew just used it as an excuse.