Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Guest Jungle Barry

What an embarrassment. Unbelievable that we had to put up with Alan Oliver for so long and this plum is even worse.

Guest Jungle Barry

What an embarrassment. Unbelievable that we had to put up with Alan Oliver for so long and this plum is even worse.

Whoah there, not sure about that!

Whoah there, not sure about that!

Wide of the mark?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  · 1m1 minute ago 

Are #nufc still talking with Garde at this moment in time? No. The meeting is over.

Details   

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  · 1m1 minute ago 

Some people obviously can't work out the difference between two different days. Have #nufc held some talks with Garde? Yes.

:lol:

Guru Ryder.

Horrible to think that this guy is potentially coming in and we have fucked off Ben Arfa and Mbiwa. Also having a hard time with the thought that this regime may be making an appointment for footballing reasons....nah I refuse to believe it, there has got to be a kick in the bollocks lurking here somewhere.

Horrible to think that this guy is potentially coming in and we have f***ed off Ben Arfa and Mbiwa. Also having a hard time with the thought that this regime may be making an appointment for footballing reasons....nah I refuse to believe it, there has got to be a kick in the bollocks lurking here somewhere.

I think they were off no matter what, making salary space for eventual new signings.