Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Would he be on PSGs radar or are they above that?

think he wouldn't be high profile enough for them, they'd be looking for in an ideal world Wenger or someone in that kind of level of publicity, only appointed Blanc because they couldn't get the other guys they went for

Guest zicomartin

Garde on Motta

"While Lyonnais argue about the final of the League Cup defeat by PSG (2-1), Rémy Guard has in turn lost his cool in the final minutes of the game.

Indeed, the coach of Gones, annoyed and pissed on his sideline, dropped insulting words towards Thiago Motta in the 83rd minute. While the Italian was in talks with Stéphane Lannoy, following a free kick for PSG, he then released "Play it! It makes us this whole year, then that fucker." The comments heard through the microphone of the fourth official ..."

He's commenting for french TV. They asked him if he will sign. He answered "no comment". He wants to let things happen. The journalist working with him said don't worry he will sign.

Huh?

The prospect of getting Garde and his coaches in and clearing out the trash we have is :megusta:

Just want to watch us and not be angry at our poor coaching, nothing-ness feeling. I still don't have that "feeling" back watching us, even though I'm happy as fuck Pardew is gone. If we get a solid manager, it'll be 100% back.

He's commenting for french TV. They asked him if he will sign. He answered "no comment". He wants to let things happen. The journalist working with him said don't worry he will sign.

Douglas tomorrow: "Remi Garde chase gathers pace"

The prospect of getting Garde and his coaches in and clearing out the trash we have is :megusta:

Just want to watch us and not be angry at our poor coaching, nothing-ness feeling. I still don't have that "feeling" back watching us, even though I'm happy as fuck Pardew is gone. If we get a solid manager, it'll be 100% back.

Exactly mate.

I'm so fucking tired of wanting us to lose games to avoid long term misery weather that be Carver or Pardew.

I just want to enjoy supporting NUFC and posting the occasional happy post