Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

We need an idea of what we're doing on the pitch, I would take that for starters.

Of course. But Tony Pulis could do that.

I fear we'll just settle for "better than Carver" - which is a low benchmark

I fear we'll settle for 'Carver' which is absolutely rock bottom.

We need an idea of what we're doing on the pitch, I would take that for starters.

You are most definitely not alone in that fear. You can already see the writing on the wall, press are seemingly pushing for him to get it, won't whinge at the amount of money invested in the team etc. Sad state of affairs.

Mr Carver, don't take your anger out on me! Mr Carver! Nooooooo!

http://content6.flixster.com/question/60/32/56/6032564_std.jpg

Christophe Galtier, the coach of the ASSE should leave Ligue 1 for Newcastle late in the season. Great architect of the sports recovery Ace Saint-Etienne, the former Deputy Portsmouth FC would head back to England.

Based in Saint-Etienne since 2009, replacing Alain Perrin, Christophe Galtier was able to revive the Greens in Ligue 1 and European level. Since then, Marseille has charmed leaders Newcastle that would have booked him the coach of the club up to the end of the season. After the departure of Alan Pardew, Newcastle did not recruit a replacement for English technician now at Crystal Palace FC. This is John Carver who is temporarily acting pending the arrival of Galtier who refused to drop Sainté in high season. Also courted by OM in the event of a starting Marco Bielsa, "Galette" is full of doubt on the path to his career, although his end among the Greens seems inevitable. For knowing Saint-Etienne to the newspaper Le Parisien, he left the club late in the season is almost certain. The latter said: "I think he will leave. Felt full of doubt, he does not know what he will do. »

Galtier had already gone close a starting last summer before retracting. Newcastle had already thought of replacing it with Pardew without success.

On Galtier, having read a bit about him he does seem to compare a little like Pardew, however he has 2 redeeming features straight away

• He's not pardew
  • He's not Carver

Ok, on that note, i'll take him

Yeah but Carver isn't Pardew. Then he turned out to be Carvdew.

I'm concerned we'll get Christophe Pardier whereas I'm pretty sure Garde will be just Garde. And not Parde.

On Galtier, having read a bit about him he does seem to compare a little like Pardew, however he has 2 redeeming features straight away

• He's not pardew
  • He's not Carver

Ok, on that note, i'll take him

Yeah but Carver isn't Pardew. Then he turned out to be Carvdew.

I'm concerned we'll get Christophe Pardier whereas I'm pretty sure Garde will be just Garde. And not Parde.

Carvers been there with his tongue lodged up Pardews arse for ages, with a large portion of the responsibility of training the players to produce the shit Pardew served up.  So it was never likely we'd get anything but the same old bollocks from him.  Just a less insufferable and slightly less negative version of Pardew.  Galtier though is from outside so would be absolutely fine by me.  Course I want Garde, heard great things about him, but Galtier would still be an excellent appointment considering the alternative already in charge.

Just sounds like its come and gone, with the reports saying he hadn't interviewed well ect (wasn't enough of a snivelling arse kisser probably).  I'd love to think he can still come here but I don't believe it for a second now.

Guest John Carvery

Wonder if Garde thought "f*** that" after watching us getting destroyed 5-0.

Willo and Gouff would make anyone run for the hills tbh.

Howay 0-5 u mean?

Just sounds like its come and gone, with the reports saying he hadn't interviewed well ect (wasn't enough of a snivelling arse kisser probably).  I'd love to think he can still come here but I don't believe it for a second now.

I'd like to hope he wants to take his sabbatical and start afresh next season with his own back room staff, but that's probably pie in the sky shit right there.

It's the hope that gets you man, the silence keeps you hoping. If it's Carver I'm done, I need to find a new sport.