Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

I think if carver had any chance it would of happened by now.

You can never under estimate the levels of stupidity this clubs management can achieve, but I think you're right. They know all about him so if he was the man they could have done it straight away. The fact they are looking and talking to far more experienced people with proven talent suggests he ain't in the running at all.

I hope I'm right, I just want this to end so now with Garde in charge.

I think if carver had any chance it would of happened by now.

You can never under estimate the levels of stupidity this clubs management can achieve, but I think you're right. They know all about him so if he was the man they could have done it straight away. The fact they are looking and talking to far more experienced people with proven talent suggests he ain't in the running at all.

I hope I'm right, I just want this to end so now with Garde in charge.

We do know how much they love to drop shit news when we have a couple of weeks break.

I wouldn't rule out Carver just yet, his lack of ego makes him an even better patsy than Pardew.

That last paragraph....

"I think John would be a steady hand on the tiller and he knows the club inside out, which is why the club might just take a little bit more time to get this decision right because we’ve made some mistakes in the past and they have to make sure they don’t make another one.”

The only mistake they can make at this point is leaving Carver in charge any longer than is needed, ffs.

That last paragraph....

"I think John would be a steady hand on the tiller and he knows the club inside out, which is why the club might just take a little bit more time to get this decision right because we’ve made some mistakes in the past and they have to make sure they don’t make another one.”

The only mistake they can make at this point is leaving Carver in charge any longer than is needed, ffs.

I fucking hate people who make statements such as steady hand when all of the evidence points him being a complete and utter loser.

If Garde does get the job and the reports of him being allowed to bring in his people are true I can't see Carver staying.

Why? His entire career he's been nothing but a cone collector it just means he's back to his regular gig.

Our cones deserve better.

If Garde does get the job and the reports of him being allowed to bring in his people are true I can't see Carver staying.

'erm Mike, he wants his own backroom staff in'

'next....'

Not saying it's true but Northern Echo said the other day that he'll be allowed to bring in his own staff while the board deal with transfers.

'next....'

Not saying it's true but Northern Echo said the other day that he'll be allowed to bring in his own staff while the board deal with transfers.

IM sure if you go for Garde then he'll be allowed to bring in his trusted team who helped him bring players through and selling them for massive profits which really interests Ashley.

If Garde and can build a solid youth system, buy cheap and sell mega high, then  thats his management/coaching team paying for itself.

'next....'

You can see it now; "you can have as many back room staff as you want Remi, your budget is 3 peanuts and a lifetime subscription to Woman's Weekly."

'next....'

Aye, Maybe whats holding this whole thing up.

'next....'

You can see it now; "you can have as many back room staff as you want Remi, your budget is 3 peanuts and a lifetime subscription to Woman's Weekly."

good to see them increasing the budget

Guest Craig-NUFC

Said something along the lines of him knowing we had spoken to Garde yesterday and that Garde is interested in coming, but interviews are ongoing. He expects us to end up with Garde though.