Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

More likely of a scenario is that we've courted Garde, but really it's the "We tried" scenario, while an excuse gets made and Carver is appointed for cheapness purposes.

I'm fucking done if that happens. I've been mugged off by this rabble far too often now, they simply have to make a footballing decision this time.

Krul and Colback backing him for the job was barely a coincidence.

Even if it sounds as if Cameron is only speculating, I can really see them doing this. Not to bring someone in come the summer, but to see if we can keep our heads above water with him in charge. If so, he's the cheap option.

if they came out with Garde to join on X date, I'd be able to stomach it.

Not a chance. If they can't get someone now, it'll almost certainly be Carver with a view to seeing who's the best cheapest option come the summer. And if Carver does inexplicably well...

http://i.imgur.com/1ZtdraU.jpg

if they came out with Garde to join on X date, I'd be able to stomach it.

Not a chance. If they can't get someone now, it'll almost certainly be Carver with a view to seeing who's the best cheapest option come the summer. And if Carver does inexplicably well...

http://i.imgur.com/1ZtdraU.jpg

This is how I view it as well.

Hope Carver keeps us up, spin it to make it look like he's done a good job and appoint him as permanent manager as he'd be cheap and a grateful lapdog ala Pardew.

He's proven how subservient he is with the team selection in the cup.

More likely of a scenario is that we've courted Garde, but really it's the "We tried" scenario, while an excuse gets made and Carver is appointed for cheapness purposes.

I'm f***ing done if that happens. I've been mugged off by this rabble far too often now, they simply have to make a footballing decision this time.

I certainly won't be able to enjoy a team sent out by Carver.  He thinks he can do the job, so according to the media and pundits that's enough.  The reality is that crap people always think they're a lot better than they are.  Ask someone good about their ability and they're always modest, saying they'll be judged by how it goes.  Ask someone terrible and they're so thick they start telling you how brilliant they are, when evidence points to the complete opposite.  They always have an excuse of some kind and can't accept their failings.  Pardew was like that, but Carver is even worse in terms of ability and in terms of mouthing off.  The guy is an absolute fool and if he gets the job I have no doubt a relegation scrap/plummeting relegation beckons.

it ain't fucking over yet people. shit fucking papers are reporting shit when they haven't a clue.

THESE PAPERS DIDN'T KNOW PARDEW WAS GOOD AS GONE UNTIL AFTER EVERY BODY ON HERE DID!

Just hope man, weeks ago we still had Pardew as manager and we had no light at the end of the tunnel. Believe!

it ain't fucking over yet people. shit fucking papers are reporting shit when they haven't a clue.

THESE PAPERS DIDN'T KNOW PARDEW WAS GOOD AS GONE UNTIL AFTER EVERY BODY ON HERE DID!

Just hope man, weeks ago we still had Pardew as manager and we had no light at the end of the tunnel. Believe!

Nah, Carver's the man. And the transfer window has just whizzed by. Cunts!  If this doesn't unite all the fan base, nothing will.

Nah this is looking like the usual Ashley fuck up to me now.

Will be delighted to be proved wrong but I think it's gonna be Charver as 'stop gap' then we lose out on Garde et al in the summer mellee of managerial moves and end up with jack shit (Charver or  even worse).

it ain't f***ing over yet people. s*** f***ing papers are reporting s*** when they haven't a clue.

Nah, Carver's the man. And the transfer window has just whizzed by. c***s!  If this doesn't unite all the fan base, nothing will.

Nothing will, he's a geordie, knows the club inside out. Deserves good chance