Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

@talkSPORTDrive: Real Madrid asst Paul Clement on #nufc "I'm  enjoying Madrid, but I'd very much like to come home at some point and be a manager."

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/Straightcash10/edge.gif

There was a Mag on 5 Live Daily the other day spouting the usual nonsense about Pardew. "Did the best he could with what he had," etc. Also claimed that Pards turned Cabaye into a good player and said his first choice for manager is Bruce.

I despair.

Just been a great call on total sport, someone from here?

That would probably of been me... :lol:

:lol:

Really? Paul I think?

Was class, absolutely mugged them off  :lol:

Yep... :lol:

Well done mate, they had no comeback for common sense.

Weird how I knew it would be someone from here :)

Just been a great call on total sport, someone from here?

That would probably of been me... :lol:

You did really well, I loved the way you wouldn't let them dictate to you what you talked about.

Come on you're gonna have to elaborate, I'm on the edge if me seat here!

I just pointed out a few things...

1. Abusing fans and offering to fight them not becoming of a NUFC manager

2. Worst 3 subs I've seen made (Burnley) in watching the team for 32 years

3. His record of 12 wins out of 40 games (Toronto) was very poor and his temporary spell of 4 losses out of 5 for Leeds along with not managing anything of note in his 7 game spell whilst AP was banned to the stands.

4. Asked him to back up why JC should get the job other than the fact he is his mate.

5. Disagreed that we should see the season as a write off to Luke Edwards as only half way through it and could still make Europa (or get relegated!) if we got Garde in and not JC.

6. Justified why I thought we should go for Garde and expressed my believe we could persuade him to start ASAP.

3. His record of 12 wins out of 40 games (Toronto) was very poor and his temporary spell of 4 losses out of 5 for Leeds along with not managing anything of note in his 7 game spell whilst AP was banned to the stands.

4. Asked him to back up why JC should get the job other than the fact he is his mate.

5. Disagreed that we should see the season as a write off to Luke Edwards as only half way through it and could still make Europa (or get relegated!) if we got Garde in and not JC.

6. Justified why I thought we should go for Garde and expressed my believe we could persuade him to start ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing them flail trying to answer you  :lol:

:snod:

top work LFEE

Cheers... But hate the sound of my voice! They've just used a clip of me later in the show :-X

Don't like when they help each other out in the studio and gang up on you from all sides. Tried not to get flustered whilst loosing my rag with them... Thought the NUFC caller after me was excellent and kept calmer :lol: