Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Come on you're gonna have to elaborate, I'm on the edge if me seat here!

I just pointed out a few things...

1. Abusing fans and offering to fight them not becoming of a NUFC manager

2. Worst 3 subs I've seen made (Burnley) in watching the team for 32 years

3. His record of 12 wins out of 40 games (Toronto) was very poor and his temporary spell of 4 losses out of 5 for Leeds along with not managing anything of note in his 7 game spell whilst AP was banned to the stands.

4. Asked him to back up why JC should get the job other than the fact he is his mate.

5. Disagreed that we should see the season as a write off to Luke Edwards as only half way through it and could still make Europa (or get relegated!) if we got Garde in and not JC.

6. Justified why I thought we should go for Garde and expressed my believe we could persuade him to start ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing them flail trying to answer you  :lol:

1. Do fans not want to see passion!?

2. Far-fetched

3. It's a poor standard league which I kind of pointed out that makes no sense :lol:

4. Didn't have anything to offer iirc but did admit he was his mate and wanted him to get the job

5. Luke Edwards just kept repeating that there was nothing to play for and no chance of making the Europa as if it was a fact in that way that journalists like to do.

6. Agreed Garde made sense then cut me off as I was about to call Howey out on some other comments he made :lol:

Come on you're gonna have to elaborate, I'm on the edge if me seat here!

I just pointed out a few things...

1. Abusing fans and offering to fight them not becoming of a NUFC manager

2. Worst 3 subs I've seen made (Burnley) in watching the team for 32 years

3. His record of 12 wins out of 40 games (Toronto) was very poor and his temporary spell of 4 losses out of 5 for Leeds along with not managing anything of note in his 7 game spell whilst AP was banned to the stands.

4. Asked him to back up why JC should get the job other than the fact he is his mate.

5. Disagreed that we should see the season as a write off to Luke Edwards as only half way through it and could still make Europa (or get relegated!) if we got Garde in and not JC.

6. Justified why I thought we should go for Garde and expressed my believe we could persuade him to start ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing them flail trying to answer you  :lol:

1. Do fans not want to see passion!?

2. Far-fetched

3. It's a poor standard league which I kind of pointed out that makes no sense :lol:

4. Didn't have anything to offer iirc but did admit he was his mate and wanted him to get the job

5. Luke Edwards just kept repeating that there was nothing to play for and no chance of making the Europa as if it was a fact in that way that journalists like to do.

6. Agreed Garde made sense then cut me off as I was about to call Howey out on some other comments he made :lol:

Cheers lfee, given the complete crock of shit they replied with I think ill skip listening in.

Luke Edwards after you'd been on said he liked you and thought you at least had something about you.

Howey just said Luke Edwards was a wind up merchant who had enjoyed winding you up.

I was scraping ice off the car windscreen at the time so didn't really hear the full call though.

LFEE :clap::thup:

I can barely stand it when we're mentioned on the radio, Sky Sports etc, especially when the PDL are calling in getting their views heard. I always say I'm going to call in but never do. Really pleased people like you do. Cheers mate.

I couldn't believe Edwards saying we had no chance of qualifying for Europe this season when it's only the 13t January.

You only need to win half a dozen games on the spin ( which we proved we can do in Oct/Nov) and you move up the table pretty quickly.

Get a decent manager in now, sign a centre half and a forward before the window shuts and anything is possible instead of just writing the season off.

Describing something as written off when people have spent hundreds of pounds on season ticket is disgusting as well.

By blokes who never  pay for tickets

Winds me up, these people are paid by you and me to spout absolute lies.

The only thing which makes John Carver qualified for the role is the Uefa Pro License he holds which incidentally most managers and assistants hold at that level.

I couldn't believe Edwards saying we had no chance of qualifying for Europe this season when it's only the 13t January.

You only need to win half a dozen games on the spin ( which we proved we can do in Oct/Nov) and you move up the table pretty quickly.

Get a decent manager in now, sign a centre half and a forward before the window shuts and anything is possible instead of just writing the season off.

Aye, absolutely criminal that. A write off FFS.