NUFC finances

Paully

Crystal Palace announce profits £23m :lol: and they even paid 3 million for a manager.

Think of the hard working cloggers Pardew is going to be able to buy to replace Bolasie and Zaha.

http://i.imgur.com/TXM1t6X.jpg

With it being government and it being a bank holiday guess it could be next week before it appears.

Still listed as overdue so assuming they have actually filed them in time the system wont update for a few days anyway.

Still nothing on the Companies House website? They must be hoping that these slip under the radar and nobody will notice how they have artificially swollen costs in order to report a lower profit.

Wonder if there will be consultancy payments to mike ashley to cover the deficit, would be a more legit way for him to take money out of the club

With it being government and it being a bank holiday guess it could be next week before it appears.

Still listed as overdue so assuming they have actually filed them in time the system wont update for a few days anyway.

Still nothing on the Companies House website? They must be hoping that these slip under the radar and nobody will notice how they have artificially swollen costs in order to report a lower profit.

Artificially swollen costs would be a good thing if it meant the club has cash reserves built up.  My worry is that the costs aren't artificial and have been incurred from real cash being paid out for  dubious services rendered.

Artificially swollen costs would be a good thing if it meant the club has cash reserves built up.  My worry is that the costs aren't artificial and have been incurred from real cash being paid out for  dubious services rendered.

Fair point HF :thup:

that doesn't add up though, "dubious services rendered"?  are you suggesting ashley will declare a massive payment for services to KBA (for example)...unless it's a payment to one of his own companies i can't see how that's going to play in ashley's world

that doesn't add up though, "dubious services rendered"?  are you suggesting ashley will declare a massive payment for services to KBA (for example)...unless it's a payment to one of his own companies i can't see how that's going to play in ashley's world

The accounts don't add up yet.  I have no idea where he's increased costs by 30%.  The increase is on costs before player trading and amortisation and that though.

The accounts don't add up yet.  I have no idea where he's increased costs by 30%.  The increase is on costs before player trading and amortisation and that though.

i mean there are presumably a myriad of ways he could choose to increase costs but paying inflated costs to 3rd party's doesn't seem to fit into ashleyland like, if he was somehow filtering money into one of his subsidiaries i could understand it

i mean there are presumably a myriad of ways he could choose to increase costs but paying inflated costs to 3rd party's doesn't seem to fit into ashleyland like, if he was somehow filtering money into one of his subsidiaries i could understand it

Whether it was to a 3rd party or to himself as an employee or to his nephew doing work experience I would call it dubious.

Whether it was to a 3rd party or to himself as an employee or to his nephew doing work experience I would call it dubious.

howay it can't be something as ludicrous at that man :lol:

one thing we've seen from all this debenhams bollocks and this MASH A&B shit is he's got insanely creative accounts behind him coming up with all kinds of shit, there's no way it'll be something stupid like a 20m payment to john ashley's painting and decorating company for doing the signs at SJP :lol: