Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Blues oversupply of midfielders? I will reluctantly play further forward if required!

You're perfect as a DM I'd say. Get a triangle of LFEE and yourself, I'll sit in front, nice balance. Couple of pacey wingers and someone who can finish.

I'll play right wing. Just get someone to do a Tino v Barca and I'll whip the crosses in.

I'll be really late with confirmation Yorkie but I'd say I'll be there.

Where you staying JT?

:thup: Would be great to have some other Northern Ireland/north of Ireland/occupied six counties representation there.

Can we get a sub section for red/blues please?

Never needed one before, lyke!

Don't want my tactics getting out.

You're aware of the PM facility yeah?

Never mind then...Just snap MKSC :)

The length of the bosmans list is the reason for why I'm keen to get as many confirmed as soon as possible. Currently there's a lot to delegate, though only four have confirmed themselves so far.

Of the four, I initially propose that Reds take Jimburst and Maybe_next_year... Blues take Ryan_Taylor (as we don't have a GK) and NEEJ.

Edit: correction: 5 bosmans have confirmed. Fifth being BrettNUFC.

Re: interviews. I asked Nixon about them and he's happy to sort them again a bit closer to the time. Two from either team proved to be decent bantah last year.

Will we cover that incident between me and him in the interview...

Oh also Bosmans..If Reds are not your first choice I don't want you on our team.

We have a strong history of winning but that's not to say we can't have a laugh!

You will find me strict but fair! together we can all snap MKSC!

Glad I'm getting the coach up and not driving, I won't have any legs left at this rate.

Bring it on, I'm scoring at least two if Yorkie does the right thing and puts me up top. Maybe three.

Elliotman (FB), Kid Icarus (LW/AM) and Doctor Zaius (LW) are confirmed bosmans that need allocating.

Shotgun Elliotman as we don't have any confirmed out-and-out fullbacks.

Slim: your pick from the remaining two?