Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

So who is in charge of the Reds for this then??

Got to be Neesy or 'Best overall poster 2015' and (joint) second most knowledgeable footie poster 2015 El Disco.

Someone needs to step up soon.

Yorkster, can we call dibs on MW as we massively need a striker and he's proper mint.

Also, I would like to play up front this time. Fed up of chasing Heza around and watching the likes of BJ and Baby Nixon do naff all in the red zone.

I don't really see the basis of your 'naf all' comment.

Yorkster, can we call dibs on MW as we massively need a striker and he's proper mint.

Also, I would like to play up front this time. Fed up of chasing Heza around and watching the likes of BJ and Baby Nixon do naff all in the red zone.

:lol:

We were getting fed scraps and have still scored most the goals in the last 2 games innit. I'm playing infield to help get balls out to Nix and whoever is playing wide/upfront. Ian/LFEE are great at holding. Should work a treat.

Give over, in the last match we created the sum total of bollocks all and whenever the ball went forward it came back pretty fucking quickly. Nut and Venkman agreed they'd not had an easier game in a long time. In contrast, our back four plus Ian spent the game being overrun.

Fairly sound basis, I'd say.

I seem to remember Heza gliding past me in a Ericksen vs Raylor situation last time mind.

To be fair, he's a beast and probably shouldn't be allowed to play. It's just not fair.

2 goals followed by a pulled hamstring today. I'm hopeful it'll be ok for the game... f***ing knacks though.

This will be the 3rd week in a row I've pulled out of footy. Some sort of groin or stomach tear. Have been able to walk for a week now and back on bike but struggling to kick a ball. I'm hopeful but not 100% confident.

Guest neesy111

What team is Brett on btw, he was asking me last night about it.

Also TheGuv told me the other week he was playing.....

Guest neesy111

We've lost Nixon Jr.

That's a blow for the blues. He's annoyingly fast.

Tell me about it.

2 goals followed by a pulled hamstring today. I'm hopeful it'll be ok for the game... f***ing knacks though.

Also Taylor, will Slim even play if he hasn't got you to chop down? :lol:

Hope you make it bruv.

But not really, cos you're a dirty Blue.

Slim's out, isn't he?

Also Taylor, will Slim even play if he hasn't got you to chop down? :lol:

Hope you make it bruv.

But not really, cos you're a dirty Blue.

Slim's out, isn't he?

Ah, I didn't know that. Shame, that's my favourite duel for this game.