Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Was up and out first thing to get down to London for a meeting near Paddington, only gone and left my ticket to the match on the kitchen table back at home in Newcastle!!

Get your parents to send a picture to your mobile phone and take it to the Box Office or get the ref number and seat etc and get a re-print.

Guest antz1uk

it's just a crying shame that everyone that has been pardewed by that cunt can't start tonight, showt the little weasel that he knew absolutely nothing

The over the top praise for Anita on here is mental like, but he should definitely be starting over Colback and Tiote for me.

"He should be in the team" is all that has been said. Exactly as you just said. OTT?

At least the conversation about it isn't everywhere and isn't boring as shit. They're all varying levels of gash at varying times, who in an equivalent proper club of our size would and, should be back ups at best.

Roll on 7pm and Gouffran time.

The over the top praise for Anita on here is mental like, but he should definitely be starting over Colback and Tiote for me.

"He should be in the team" is all that has been said. Exactly as you just said. OTT?

I just mean in general I wasn't singling out anyone in this particular thread, but hes massively over rated by a fair proportion of the forum.

Pardew 'unfairly judged' at Newcastle

Crystal Palace v Newcastle (20:00 GMT)

Posted at

Alan Pardew opens up about his Newcastle time in his Crystal Palace programme notes, saying he felt his time was 'unfairly judged'.

"Much was muttered and written during my time in the North East," Pardew wrote. "As this is the first chance I have had to talk directly to the Newcastle supporters and the players who worked so hard for me since my departure, it is a great opportunity to reflect on a period that was much discussed and unfairly judged in my opinion.

"If you look at the net spend we had in my time at Newcastle, you can only conclude it was a successful period because the club I left are established in the Premier League with a platform to go to the next level. It is a legacy that I am proud to have on my record."