Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 04/03/15 @ 7:45pm (live on BT Sport 1)

Dave

Man Utd are quite crap at the moment and RVP is out, might only be 1-3 or something like that.

Really sad that some will see a comfortable win for Man U as some sort of moral victory. "Only lost by 3, better than City result, thought it would have been heavier."

Another evening wasted, another fixture fulfilled, 52000 mugs paying through the nose to witness it too. 

http://www.sportsdirect.com/images/marketing/instagrammugs.jpg

TBF to sports direct the one thing they can do is make a decent mug

Guest Roger Kint

LVG has been trolling us:

“They always play with a very high rhythm, they want to give a lot of energy and the fans are supporting a lot."

Just noticed that the referee for tonight is from Manchester. Shouldn't really be allowed that.

Probably a City fan tbf.

If so, I don't think he would be allowed to referee a Man Utd game.  Clattenburg and Michael Oliver don't do Sunderland games do they?

So many "experts" saying how hard it is for teams to get points at our place and so are predicting a difficult game for Man Utd where they are unlikely to pick up 3 points!!!!

Have they actually watched any of our games recently or even looked at our defence?

Just noticed that the referee for tonight is from Manchester. Shouldn't really be allowed that.

Probably a City fan tbf.

If so, I don't think he would be allowed to referee a Man Utd game.  Clattenburg and Michael Oliver don't do Sunderland games do they?

No they don't. Doesn't really matter whether he supports Man Utd or not, a lot of his friends and family members will. Seems daft that they have the full country to pick a referee from and they go and choose one from Manchester.

So many "experts" saying how hard it is for teams to get points at our place and so are predicting a difficult game for Man Utd where they are unlikely to pick up 3 points!!!!

Have they actually watched any of our games recently or even looked at our defence?

No idea whether they have watched us but stats wise we are pretty good at home, certainly in comparison to other mid table teams.

I can easily see ManU getting dick all off us tonight too fingers crossed.

I've got an accumulator rolling on to 6 games today so I`ve covered it with this game.

This is a hairy arse Fenwicks window game IMO.

Evens on a MU win FFS!!!! do these people ever watch our games?

We are playing Man U at home and I genuinley couldn't give a f***. Thanks Mike you c***.

Agreed - this game probably has the same appeal as voting at the next election....like watching paint dry, as with most Newcastle games now.

We are playing Man U at home and I genuinley couldn't give a f***. Thanks Mike you c***.

Harsh on Mike tbh

He is the sole reason we follow a totally pointless football club these days.

That's Ashley, he was being harsh on Mike...

Seriously, what drugs is Ryder on?!

"Gone are the days when Newcastle grappled with Man United for the Premier League title but Geordie fans still enjoy bringing the Red Devils down a peg or two.

But also gone are the likes of Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Roy Keane, David Beckham and Paul Scholes.

Indeed, on paper, Newcastle United have a much better chance of a result this time around."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastles-sammy-ameobi-young-remember-8762230

We need to start getting beat mercilessly now. I can't take anymore of this. These fools are going to get Carver the job, by acting as though he's doing alright and would be in anyway an acceptable option. It's disgusting.

0 -10 home loss please. So the boos cause him to have a breakdown.