Newcastle United 0 - 1 Man United - post-match reaction from page 24

Wullie

Guest Roger Kint

Aside fromt he rubbish game was nice to hear Owen say he rang Raylor a few times to keep up to date with his recovery and also see De Gea for clapping the 17th minute thing. Shame some of their fans were wankers by doing plane gestures like, thick twats

Aside fromt he rubbish game was nice to hear Owen say he rang Raylor a few times to keep up to date with his recovery and also see De Gea for clapping the 17th minute thing. Shame some of their fans were wankers by doing plane gestures like, thick twats

Bet the same fans are the first to be offended RE: Munich.

The proper Man Utd fans are utter scum for the most part, almost as bad the holiday hangers on who go to OT once every 5 years to prove their worth.

He ended up complicating the situation and giving Krul a hospital pass.

A what? :lol:

Common terminology isn't it?

"Hospital Ball" is a pass that immediately puts a player's own teammate under immense pressure – often leading to a crunching tackle.

I did not know that, will be using it from now on though :D

Another shocking part of our 'play' is attcking throw ins. Absolutely no movement for the thrower, well apart from Perez when he came on.

Obertan (unsurprisingly) the worst offender

I'm not sure if it's just me but the players have seemingly got less and less confident on the ball under Carver. There were a number of occasions yesterday when players just weren't interested in showing for the ball.

It's used all the time in Rugby.

I see. Never watched a rugby match in my entire life, not even sure it exists in Sweden :)

Dunno if it's allowed but it's not football so:

As if Sissoko was 6 points worse than Coloccini. :lol:

Jesus - you're weirdly obsessed with Colo - why on earth mention him here? Odd!

Well he was given a 6 by by the poster in question despite being utterly s*** and partly at fault for the goal. It's more weird that you continue to defend him.

Uncal Ronny has a secret man crush on Colo.

I don't think the most gay bloke on the planet could cultivate a man crush for that.

Bet the same fans are the first to be offended RE: Munich.

The proper Man Utd fans are utter scum for the most part, almost as bad the holiday hangers on who go to OT once every 5 years to prove their worth.

@Froggy

:lol: Just a tad more than that like. I'm just reading everything in here and having a chuckle. It's especially funny when you lose then start laying into the opposition fans.

Well he was given a 6 by by the poster in question despite being utterly s*** and partly at fault for the goal. It's more weird that you continue to defend him.

I don't think the most gay bloke on the planet could cultivate a man crush for that.

Did you just out yourself in the third person? :lol:

Did you just out yourself in the third person? :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Avnsg3SghIUQNNGJARY1OTB-H5Q_5BVrzzx95nLmSVlvVril