Newcastle United 0 - 1 Man United - post-match reaction from page 24

Wullie

Paul Scholes is an arse, Evans spat at Cisse and hit him.

Not an excuse though is it? He spat right into Evans' face, disgusting.

Don't think anyone's defending Cisse here, it's the fact that Evans is getting off so lightly.

Guest Gino14

Hopefully if the ref did see Evans spitting, then he also did Cisse's, so given that it's Man Utd, they'll let both off.  With this being us though, the ref will have seen Evans spitting, but won't have seen Cisse's, so Evans gets away and Cisse gets banned.  That's probably how the FA will work it out, to get us the maximum while letting Man Utd off.  That's just text book for them.

To be perfectly honest results like this could be for the best long term.  Carver starts getting results against Man Utd, even when they're poor and he probably gets a ten year contract in the morning.

owen surprisingly fair with that tbh

What did he say?

Said he thought Evans was as guilty as Cisse

But Scholes and McManaman both know him and he's not that type of lad so should probably get away with it really.

We had a stonewall pen and missed at least two sitters, can consider ourselves unlucky not to have won. Van Gaal is the luckiest bloke alive not to have Man Utd scrabbling around in mid table. Not that we were good, we looked clueless, but we could easily have come away with 3 points. Not that it would matter. Ah what a waste of finger skin this post was. Ah well.

Tragic way to lose a match but another refereeing display that absolutely fucking reeks of bias. No surprise that the club whose cheating has fucking rotted the Premier league for over two decades continue to avoid stone wallers. Wouldn't be as laughable of the Lino wasn't two yards away.

Their club is despicable. From that old drunkard in the stands, to charvers like Rooney & Fellaini on the pitch, and the glory-seeking fans singing throughout the 17 minutes. Everything that is wrong with the game.

Guest Howaythetoon

One of the worst Man Utd performances Ive seen, LVG is obviously a top manager/coach but I think he might be out of his depth a bit at OT. Moyes' side was bad at its worst, but not this bad. As for NUFC ha fucking ha, that was shocking. I'm delighted for my mate who was waiting on a Man Utd win to score 340 quid, oh and Jonas.

One of the worst Man Utd performances Ive seen, LVG is obviously a top manager/coach but I think he might be out of his depth a bit at OT. Moyes' side was bad at its worst, but not this bad. As for NUFC ha fucking ha, that was shocking. I'm delighted for my mate who was waiting on a Man Utd win to score 340 quid, oh and Jonas.

Moyes dicked a better side than this 0-4 a year ago.

Guest Howaythetoon

One of the worst Man Utd performances Ive seen, LVG is obviously a top manager/coach but I think he might be out of his depth a bit at OT. Moyes' side was bad at its worst, but not this bad. As for NUFC ha f***ing ha, that was shocking. I'm delighted for my mate who was waiting on a Man Utd win to score 340 quid, oh and Jonas.

Moyes dicked a better side than this 0-4 a year ago.

Moyes was out of his depth as well, but LVG looks even more out of his depth. Man Utd need a ballsy cavalier manager or coach not a stuffy died in the wool type. LVG is a top coach, but he's a level or so below the very top coaches and for Man Utd that could be the difference between finishing 4th or the title, or even missing out on 4th altogether. They may well finish in the top 4, bit I see little difference between Moyes' team and this one, other than the huge Monday spent under LVG. Defensively they are very good but in midfield and attack they are boring, one paced, one dimensional and static. They were fortunate despite their possession, to beat a truly awful Toon side.

Tragic way to lose a match but another refereeing display that absolutely fucking reeks of bias. No surprise that the club whose cheating has fucking rotted the Premier league for over two decades continue to avoid stone wallers. Wouldn't be as laughable of the Lino wasn't two yards away.

Their club is despicable. From that old drunkard in the stands, to charvers like Rooney & Fellaini on the pitch, and the glory-seeking fans singing throughout the 17 minutes. Everything that is wrong with the game.

Well said.

Absolutely foaming, what a way to lose a football match. I like Abeid but he's got a lot to learn when it comes to either playing the pass or just putting your foot throught the ball, absolutely shocking from Krul as well who'd been magnificent all game up until that point.

We were terrible for most of the 90 but Man United were just as bad, their worst performance up here in recent memory. LvG seems to be absolutely worshipped by the Man United fans, never stopped chanting his name throughout the game despite putting in one of the worst tactical performances I've seen from an opposition side at SJP this season.