Newcastle United 0 - 1 Man United - post-match reaction from page 24

Wullie

Fair play to the people who can still summon up some enthusiasm for the whole charade like. I'm still watching for some reason but bloody hell, I genuinely find I couldn't be less interested in the result if I was watching rugby.

I only remembered we were playing at 23:16 tonight, checked the score and made a face and then went back to watching the telly. 10 to 15 years ago I lived and breathed this football club. Now I couldnt give a flying fuck. Back then I could never have envisaged this happening. How grim.

He ended up complicating the situation and giving Krul a hospital pass.

A what? :lol:

Common terminology isn't it?

"Hospital Ball" is a pass that immediately puts a player's own teammate under immense pressure – often leading to a crunching tackle.

I enjoyed it tbh.

We started quite well and were okay in the 1st 15 minutes but after the penalty appeal we went to shit and were poor for the rest of the 1st half.

The 2nd half was much better and despite all their possession they didn't really hurt us or get in behind us much at all, we were quite comfortable.

Need to take our chances though, Riviere 1st half when put through slipping over, good save or poor finish? just after half time, awful miss from Cisse when put through by Ayoze and then a cracking save in injury from Cisse.

Obertan was worse than shit mind and should have been hooked instead of Sammy who played well.

Abeid terrible for the goal but I didn't think he was very convincing the rest of the time either. Kid in the ground suggested it was cos of the 4-4-2 and that he's more comfortable in a 3? personally I hope it's just rustiness from his time out as he said last week himself that he thought he was still about 2 weeks away from being fully fit.

Guest Roger Kint

As if Sissoko was 6 points worse than Coloccini. :lol:

Jesus - you're weirdly obsessed with Colo - why on earth mention him here? Odd!

Maybe because Colo was one of the few not to score 0 and a 6 was only bettered by Janmaat? Its a fair comparison to a ludicrous rating

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal: "I think we have dominated for 90 minutes, maybe our best match of the season, especially in an away match we deserved the victory.

:lol:

The degree of unadulterated nonsense he spouts with a straight face is astonishing - although it probably helps to have gaggles of journos gagging to lap it up, like he's anything other than a dusty relic. Mourinho is a paragon of sincerity in comparison.

By now he must think everyone involved with English football is braindead.

Sissoko was fine when allowed to go forward. Carver's ludicrous tactics meant most players were invisible for large periods.

Sissoko was at CB for half the time ffs. It really is so fucking obvious that we don't actually do any movement/training with the ball, and we simply focus on fitness and countering the opposition. It's shocking for a standard as high as the top tier of English football.

Don't worry guys, it was Manchester United who everyone knows we can't compete with. Only 1-0 too, which is actually a really creditable result. And moments away from a 0-0, stuff of legends!

Can't wait to get the dvd of it

Well he was given a 6 by by the poster in question despite being utterly shit and partly at fault for the goal. It's more weird that you continue to defend him.

One of the worst Man Utd sides I've seen against a shit NUFC team.

Obertan should not be a footballer. Big questions marks over Ameobi Jnr who looks a million miles off an effective outlet to me. Riviere looks like a poor mans Leon Best and starting Ryan Taylor in a NUFC team in 2015 says everything you need to know about our ownership imho.

Well he was given a 6 by by the poster in question despite being utterly s*** and partly at fault for the goal. It's more weird that you continue to defend him.

Uncal Ronny has a secret man crush on Colo.