Everton 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/15 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

NUFC: Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, R.Taylor; Colback, Sissoko; Obertan, Gouffran, Ameobi; Rivière.

Subs: Elliot, Satka, Anita, Gutierrez, Cabella, Armstrong, Perez.

EFC: Howard; Baines, Jagielka ©, Alcaraz, Coleman; McCarthy, Gibson, Lennon, Osman; Kone, Lukaku

Subs: Joel, Naismith, Besic, Atsu, Barkley, Stones, Garbutt.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (Yorkshire)

Attendance: - 38,806

Final score: 3-0

20' McCarthy

55' Lukaku

90' Barkley

Booked:

Taylor

Sissoko

Lennon

Sent off:

Coloccini

Post-match reaction can be found here

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,96587.msg5460986.html#msg5460986

Television coverage: Nope

Radio coverage: BBC Radio Newcastle, Radio 5 Live Sports Extra

Radio coverage outside the UK: talkSPORT

Online radio coverage outside the UK: www.nufc.co.uk. Yes, that means you have to pay.

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

Pen imo

Nah, it doesn't affect the course of the ball.

Not sure about that. He's effectively on the line. Ball could have easily bounced in from his body.

His arm is down by his body when the ball hits him though. If it was up in the air or out to his side then yeah.

Pen imo

Not sure about that. He's effectively on the line. Ball could have easily bounced in from his body.

His arm is down by his body when the ball hits him though. If it was up in the air or out to his side then yeah.

Huh? I'm watching a very pixelated river, but it looked to me like his arm was up, almost covering his head, not down.. :lol:

Pen imo

Huh? I'm watching a very pixelated river, but it looked to me like his arm was up, almost covering his head, not down.. :lol:

Nah, he brought it down in time.

Pen imo

Seeing it again, I would say his arm is not down, but neither is it in an unnatural position, so I can live with no pen in the end.