Summer clear-out

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'd be amazed if Moussa is here at the end of the August transfer window.

Can't see anyone bidding anywhere near what we value him at so unless he kicks up a fuss (more than likely) I doubt he'll go.

Thing is the new tv deal cash means clubs have never been richer and he's almost perfectly designed for this league. There's only one thing clubs are going to do with the extra cash and that's to spend heavier and offer more and more to the players.

Hmmm potentially but I'm not sure he'd be that arsed in moving to another alsoran even if it was for a pay increase.

Saying that he might be a decent squad filler at a bigger club, replace Diaby, Paulinho or some knacker.

It would be interesting to see what the posturing would be like if someone did table a, say, £12m bid.

That's the level I'm thinking. :thup:

Don't think he's good enough to be a starter at Arsenal but he'd be a hell of an option off the bench if they needed something a bit different. 

True, with Diaby/Rosicky/Flamini/Arteta on the way out/shite you'd not be that surprised although he's almost the anti-Wenger player.

There are loads that should not be here but the worry is we won't replace them. I particularly want to see the back of Williamson, Obertan and Riviere. However, they will all probably be starting in the first game of next season.

They'll be a clear out all right, but there won't be anyone coming in.

If you really think that then you must also think Mike Ashley doesn't care if Nufc are relegated next season.

I think he'll try and do what he thinks will be just enough. His asset would be massively devalued by relegation.

They'll be a clear out all right, but there won't be anyone coming in.

If you really think that then you must also think Mike Ashley doesn't care if Nufc are relegated next season.

I think he'll try and do what he thinks will be just enough. His asset would be massively devalued by relegation.

I don't think ashley has a f***ing clue,

cb is the main problem area but the only one who's in anyway likely to find a buyer is Williamson and even then I have my doubts, no one will touch Colo or Taylor. Fully expect the same issues again next season with a squad that is nowhere near fit for purpose, either talented guys who are only here as a stepping stone and will want out asap or guys not good enough to play regularly in the premier league. Good luck to whomever is going to be the new manager/coach/stooge he's going to fucking need it.

We won't spend the money any clear out would require.

I would suggest we'll start off promisingly and end up with a number of gaping holes remaining in the team and squad and have to make do. As per usual.

cb is the main problem area but the only one who's in anyway likely to find a buyer is Williamson and even then I have my doubts, no one will touch Colo or Taylor. Fully expect the same issues again next season with a squad that is nowhere near fit for purpose, either talented guys who are only here as a stepping stone and will want out asap or guys not good enough to play regularly in the premier league. Good luck to whomever is going to be the new manager/coach/stooge he's going to fucking need it.

wut?

wut?

out of the cbs he is by far the most likely to ever find a buyer either from a championship club or newly promoted prem club looking for an experienced head to borrow the cliche and most likely not that highly paid. Compare to Colo-highly paid and on major decline and Saylor who can't stay fit.

Amazed and shocked at the number of people who would give Sammy another contract. Why ?

Three reasons

1.  Aarons are fucking injury prone

2.  Sammy over Gouffran anyday

3.  If we let Sammy leave, we may have to play a random player from U18.

Personnaly feel he's worse than Shola, means we're forced to play him if we have him rather than swapping him for another youth player who might come good or forcing ourselves to replace him. His stamina for a PL player is atrocious and his playing ability isn't much better.

Amazed and shocked at the number of people who would give Sammy another contract. Why ?

Three reasons

1.  Aarons are f***ing injury prone

2.  Sammy over Gouffran anyday

3.  If we let Sammy leave, we may have to play a random player from U18.

One thing with this Gouf last few games has been made to look like Pele in comparison to Sammy.

Cheap, fairly capable and counts as homegrown. I would give him a new contract as we have enough gaps to plough as it stands.

basically this, besides who knows he may find some consistent form. Not much point in getting rid of the likes of Sammy and Dummett atm