The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Hope Aron Johannsson enjoys watching his fellow countrymen play at a proper international tournament after swapping it in favour of losing to Mexico every 2 years.

I imagine he'll take missing out on the Euros in exchange for playing in the WC every 4 years.

I could be angry about Mix choosing America ahead of Norway, but it's fully understandable. Same goes for Aron Johansson. Just a logical choice given the options, really. :lol:

Translation: USAUSAUSAUSAUSA

Chile XI: Bravo; Medel, Jara, Albornoz; Isla, Millar, Aranguiz, Mena; Vidal; Alexis, Hernández

Brazil XI: Jefferson, Danilo, Thiago, Miranda, Marcelo; Souza, Fernandinho; Douglas Costa, Coutinho, Luiz Adriano, Neymar

Our biggest loss in 30 years and our media is going "Well that went better than expected." :lol: Fuck off with that shit.

That's bad, but it's even worse when the manager goes out and tell the media how happy he is with the performance and that he wouldn't do anything different if he could choose again.

My hatred for Høgmo is closing in to Pardew-esque levels tbh. I get angry every time he opens his mouth and spouts nonsense.

That's what you get for hiring Djurgården managers :aww:

Never realised Fleetwood were a relatively new club, only form (in it's current incarnation) in 2002, and have been promoted 6 times, since they got promoted from the North West counties league in 2005, and are currently only 3 point off the play-offs in League 1. Pretty big achievement.

Just been a great goal in the Fleetwood v Preston game.

It was an unbelievable goal. I'm not 100% sure he actually meant it, mind.

I didn't see it from the normal angle, as I missed it originally, it was fucking outrageous, literal top corner. He meant it imo.