The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Hope Skrtel is banned for that. Absolutely cowardly as fuck, mind not surprising.

one of the more disgusting things I've seen this season, he absolutely meant to go in and hurt him out of pure spite (hell if your cynical enough maybe even to try and fuck up man utd cl bid) and this may be fucking tedious but fuck it, the fact that Evans and Cisse will have bans twice as long as he should get is batshit insane

Jason Roberts. :anguish:

I wish he'd just disappear.

"Great challenges can be red cards." :lol:

Almost everything about him is irritating. His voice, his posture, his face, the things he says, they all contribute to him being a throroughly unlikeable bloke.

Clasico always degenerates into idiocy. I find it somewhat tiring, tbh.

Speaking of title races, this is Ligue 1:

CAu8TtsWgAExvPx.jpg

Eight matches left, Monaco with a match in hand. Le Classique (OM-PSG at Velodrome) weekend after the international break. It should be fantastic.

How do you think that will go ? what do you think of Bielsa ?

Bielsa's results speak louder than anything. Everything about his accomplishments is exceptional. I thought the team had tired because of his intensive style after the swoon post-New Year, but the recovery has been great, players like Batshuayi and Ocampos have come in and rejuvenated the form. My favourite OM managers since probably Gerets, hope he stays around.

Lyon and OM both play better football, but PSG are in front currently and have the likes of Zlatan is their squad, it is hard to bet against them. Lyon have the easiest fixtures though, imo.

I am glad that Brazil came to it sense and cancelled the allegedly planned trip to Nigeria on the weekend because they would probably spell FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in goals with the team in its current state.

However, this is a very un-intimidating front four for Brazil.

I am glad that Brazil came to it sense and cancelled the allegedly planned trip to Nigeria on the weekend because they would probably spell FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in goals with the team in its current state.

However, this is a very un-intimidating front four for Brazil.

That front four is absolutely horrible considering all four are out of form as well. I like Firmino, but he hasn't been ahving the best of seasons either and Neymar for the past month or so has been horrible.

Would love to see Robinho and Coutinho come on just for pure entertainment purpose.

Oscar's well s***.  :rolleyes:

He isn't very good tbh.