The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Not much you can do in a physically demanding sport when pretty much the entire nation doesn't get enough protein.

They are pretty good at weightlifting IIRC, although II also RC, they dope like fuck.

Guest hydeous

Also Volleyball and Field Hockey. Both physically demanding sports.

Football just hasn't been particularly popular in India until recently and except for a few parts of the country, there is zero interest in proper coaching or even proper playing fields in schools.

The national team is probably at the level of a good English school team.

Is it simply a fact they don't fancy 2 games in a week like the Championship? Pretty bad.

The Copa del Rey doesn't leave many available midweek dates for them, since Liga Adelante sides are involved in it from the get-go.

We could do like in England and have cup-tied sides play at the earliest available date, but we just don't do that. "Games in hand" are considered an aberration in Spain. All sides have to play their games at the same date.

Serbia won the u20 World Cup.

As undeserved as they come :lol: Brazil absolutely battered them all game but they managed to score two pretty decent goals Serbia.

I look forward to the Brazilian players securing a big money move to Europe before failing to realise their potential :thup:

Serbia won the u20 World Cup.

As undeserved as they come :lol: Brazil absolutely battered them all game but they managed to score two pretty decent goals Serbia.

I look forward to the Brazilian players securing a big money move to Europe before failing to realise their potential :thup:

:lol: I do expect Danilo to get a move up soon from Braga. Extremely comfortable in play. Not sure about the rest there's a few there that could make it in Europe but I think there's only two or three we'll see for the senior team in the future, Danilo being one of them.

32,000 at the Athletic B promotion play-off game, not too shabby.

Got to admire the Spaniards determination to make their season a 12 month job.

Segunda B playoffs are a crazily drawn-out affair. Athletic B have had two previous ties before getting there.