The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Final's going to be f***ing atrocious now.

What a terrible season for Real.

Carlo has only one idea how to play ;)

Not at Chelsea or Milan he didn't. Can't really talk about his time at PSG because I'd rather watch League One than Ligue 1.

Allegri: not a good manager. :yao:

Credit where it's due. He set up his team well today.

Today.

Okay.

Last game as well. Done well against a weakened and off form Real.

Tbh i stand by what i have said about Allegri in the past but i can't deny him this. He's done a great job this year so respect.

I don't disagree fwiw. Done a huge job to get through to the final. Think they might have a chance against Barcelona. If Suarez bites Evra or Chiellinis arm off and is sent off.

Think it will come down who can channel their hatred towards Pardew the best out of Mascherano and Tevez personally ;)

Real will throw everything at Man Utd for De Gea now. Casillas has been awful and that was the final straw.

Quite a shame because I'd rather De Gea stay in the Premier League.

Agree with all of that. It's a complete joke Casillas has spent the last 2 years (mostly) starting for Real and Spain, like.

Italians, man. Watching paint dry at times.

I think I'll give the final a miss if Juve are in it.

They had the best three chances of the game to be fair. Played it perfectly.

They deserved to win, no doubt. I just won't enjoy watching them trying to negate Barcelona.

Can't wait to see Ronaldo's tears.

Ask and you shall receive:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/imagenes/2015/05/13/champions/1431549743_813407_1431549809_noticia_grande.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4570968/cartman-licks-tears-o.gif

Poetic justice on spending damn near £200m on a strike force and getting knocked-out by someone from the Academy.

I can't believe he didn't celebrate.

Real fans don't give a fuck about any plater. They've been throwing abuse at Casillas/Ramos/Hierro/Salgado/Carlos/etc in the past. They won't give a shit about how Morata does or celebrate, yet he doesn't celebrate.

Not celebrating is bs. I can understand if it's Lampard vs. Chelsea when you've served a club for many years....but Shane Long vs. Hull , or Morata vs. Juve ? give me a fucking break.