The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Neymar was f***ing ridiculously wasteful but he was involved all game. Bale was totally anonymous, genuinely forgot he was playing until he took a throw-in at about 85 mins.

That's true. Isn't the first time he's looked like against Barca either struggling to think of what he's done in Clasico's other than the cup winner.

Barca are really odd to watch these days mind. No control in midfield and play on the transitions like any other team does. Total culture change. They still make loads of chances because of that front 3 but its a very different team to watch.

Get Pedro on!

Have you not watched him play since 2011 or something? :lol: He's awful these days.

He's still a favourite of mine.

He was great under Guardiola but he's pretty limited outside of Pep's borderline neurotic system

Terrible Clasico in my opinion. Real better first, Barcelona second. Neymar was horrid in first, but much better in second even if he was extremely wasteful. Suarez got worse with time and kept cheating all game. Love it. Messi is best footballer in the world.

Clasico always degenerates into idiocy. I find it somewhat tiring, tbh.

Speaking of title races, this is Ligue 1:

CAu8TtsWgAExvPx.jpg

Eight matches left, Monaco with a match in hand. Le Classique (OM-PSG at Velodrome) weekend after the international break. It should be fantastic.

Barca are really odd to watch these days mind. No control in midfield and play on the transitions like any other team does. Total culture change. They still make loads of chances because of that front 3 but its a very different team to watch.

It reminds me quite a lot of the Rijkaard team, except Deco doesn't exist.

Terrible Clasico in my opinion. Real better first, Barcelona second. Neymar was horrid in first, but much better in second even if he was extremely wasteful. Suarez got worse with time and kept cheating all game. Love it. Messi is best footballer in the world.

Pls explain.

First good game I've seen Pique have in an age. Supreme tonight.

Been fantastic all of 2015. Back to his best for a few months now tbh.

Wasn't in the 2/3 games I've seen.

Which ones? He's been very good on the whole this season to be honest. Think it was Graham Hunter who was saying the other week on Revista that he's a player that falls in and out of love with football and can get distracted by other things. Seems far more focused this year.

Wish Ronaldo would get involved more in games rather than just being a poacher. Messi was class last 15

Tbf he literally can't anymore, he's not that player anymore.

Anyway decent game aside from all the diving :lol: Neymar has visibly lost confidence in himself, finishing was abysmal and kept over dribbling.

Despite the win i still have more confidence in Madrid CL wise than Barca as Barca's midfield pales in comparison right now although Busquets impacted that a lot towards the end.

It isn't even the dribbling he used to do that I'm talking about. He showed at times tonight that he is a good crosser and linked well with Benzema a couple of times but he isn't interested in anything but scoring most of the time

Which ones? He's been very good on the whole this season to be honest. Think it was Graham Hunter who was saying the other week on Revista that he's a player that falls in and out of love with football and can get distracted by other things. Seems far more focused this year.

Villarreal, Athletic and the City games; wasn't calamitous or owt but was stand out or anything like tonight. That'll be cos he's a privileged cunt with a raker wife.

Villarreal, Athletic and the City games; wasn't calamitous or owt but was stand out or anything like tonight. That'll be cos he's a privileged cunt with a raker wife.

First couple of seasons at Barca he was imperious like. Still not sure he's back at that level but like I said he's generally been much better.

Pls explain.

Just wasn't that tempo to the game in my opinion. Second half was obviously much more entertaining but was just something that wasn't in it for me.

First couple of seasons at Barca he was imperious like. Still not sure he's back at that level but like I said he's generally been much better.

:thup: Guess when you've basically completed football by your mid-20s some drop off is inevitable unless you're mad keen.

Pls explain.

Just wasn't that tempo to the game in my opinion. Second half was obviously much more entertaining but was just something that wasn't in it for me.

:lol: Was just taking the piss at terrible and loving it in the same post, i completely understood. :thup:

Clasico always degenerates into idiocy. I find it somewhat tiring, tbh.

Speaking of title races, this is Ligue 1:

CAu8TtsWgAExvPx.jpg

Eight matches left, Monaco with a match in hand. Le Classique (OM-PSG at Velodrome) weekend after the international break. It should be fantastic.

How do you think that will go ? what do you think of Bielsa ?