The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Still think we'll stay up, good knows how but I think we will.

You'll swindle some points; not even Carver can possibly manage an 11 game losing streak.

People like Dummet, Sissoko and Cisse coming back will also save him from his own stupidity, too (those lineups :anguish:)

I really like Hargreaves as a co-commentator

There was a show on BT Sport called Inside Bayern Munich with Owen Hargreaves and he was great on it, really insightful :thup:

Worth a watch if its repeated

Guest ElCid

Hull just one point behind if it stays like this. We are in serious bother imo.

Just can't see the c***s from mackem land picking up the points and I still think we will win one match due to Jong, Sissoko, Cisse and possibly Dummet and Aarons being available also. Between Mackems and Leicester and I honestly think Leicester will be the ones staying up. Can you really see the mackems picking up anything like 5 points this time around - miracles don't happen twice and they have a horrendous run of games coming up.

s***, didn't know they had a game in hand or were playing tonight. This could actually happen (relegation) :lol:

Having said that, reckon looks most perilous for mackems. Even if we don't get another point, not sure they'll get 5. Leicester and Villa should pick up points.