The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

What does history have to do with their form or quality this season?

And Disco it's true quality does 't equal entertainment and vice versa. But in Bundesliga beats every league in both aspects except the LaLiga this season anyways.

Surprise result that at Wolfsburg.

Hardly, Everton absolutely dicked Wolfsburg earlier in the season. They're pretty s****.

Pretty s***? Second in Bundesliga vs. fourth in Serie A. 62 goals in 28 games. Some of the most exciting young players in Europe and Bas Dost/Klose. Napoli have been poor in recent weeks too.

You're clueless and have judged Wolfsburg on 4 games. They've let themselves down against teams from big leagues but there is a lot of talent in that squad who will go far in the game.

I repeat: If you have interpreted my posts as nonsense, there is a 99% chance you have misunderstood my post or you need to reconsider your own opinion.

Bas Dost is basically just a lump who had a good month of form. Klose doesn't play for Wolfsburg. Unless you mean Timm Klose, their backup Swiss CB.

Wolfsburg are a tinpot corporate club and thats reflected in their collective performances in the big games, despite having some talented and expensive players in and around their squad. The fact that they're 2nd in the Bundesliga is a serious slight on the quality of the league now that Dortmund have slipped, to be honest. It's really not much use them having 4 Champions League places if they're going to be represented by boring corporate outfits like Wolfsburg and Leverkusen who get routinely battered the moment they come up against big clubs.

Oh so wrong. Quite astonishing if that's your opinion and watch the Bundesliga. The Bundesliga is providing more entertaining football and higher quality most of the time than all european leagues outside the La Liga. I was of the same opinion that the German league was quite average until I started watching it regurlarly over the past 12months or so.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but Schalke and Leverkusen had very good CL campaigns on the whole and were close to eliminating both Madrid clubs.

Leverkusen are crap, man. Man Utd under Moyes beat them 0-5 at their own stadium just over a year ago ffs. In fact pretty much every memory I have of Bayer Leverkusen is them getting absolutely gubbed, whether thats by Shola Ameobi or Lionel Messi. They frequently have decent players but everything about the club is vapid and soulless. Same goes for Wolfsburg. Corporate vehicles with little history who are a waste of a place in the Champions League. Schalke are more endearing because they're a traditional club but they themselves have a history of offering little to the CL. The year they blagged through to the semis they put in one of the most feeble two-legged displays I can ever remember.

Bundesliga is a great league for a number of reasons, its current 2nd tier clubs in Europe is not one of them.

Bit unfair - that Leverkusen side of 01/02 was very decent. Made the CL final against the odds and really should've walked the Bundesliga but collapsed at the final hurdle.

Surprise result that at Wolfsburg.

Hardly, Everton absolutely dicked Wolfsburg earlier in the season. They're pretty s****.

Pretty s***? Second in Bundesliga vs. fourth in Serie A. 62 goals in 28 games. Some of the most exciting young players in Europe and Bas Dost/Klose. Napoli have been poor in recent weeks too.

You're clueless and have judged Wolfsburg on 4 games. They've let themselves down against teams from big leagues but there is a lot of talent in that squad who will go far in the game.

I repeat: If you have interpreted my posts as nonsense, there is a 99% chance you have misunderstood my post or you need to reconsider your own opinion.

Bas Dost is basically just a lump who had a good month of form. Klose doesn't play for Wolfsburg. Unless you mean Timm Klose, their backup Swiss CB.

Wolfsburg are a tinpot corporate club and thats reflected in their collective performances in the big games, despite having some talented and expensive players in and around their squad. The fact that they're 2nd in the Bundesliga is a serious slight on the quality of the league now that Dortmund have slipped, to be honest. It's really not much use them having 4 Champions League places if they're going to be represented by boring corporate outfits like Wolfsburg and Leverkusen who get routinely battered the moment they come up against big clubs.

Oh so wrong. Quite astonishing if that's your opinion and watch the Bundesliga. The Bundesliga is providing more entertaining football and higher quality most of the time than all european leagues outside the La Liga. I was of the same opinion that the German league was quite average until I started watching it regurlarly over the past 12months or so.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but Schalke and Leverkusen had very good CL campaigns on the whole and were close to eliminating both Madrid clubs.

Leverkusen are crap, man. Man Utd under Moyes beat them 0-5 at their own stadium just over a year ago ffs. In fact pretty much every memory I have of Bayer Leverkusen is them getting absolutely gubbed, whether thats by Shola Ameobi or Lionel Messi. They frequently have decent players but everything about the club is vapid and soulless. Same goes for Wolfsburg. Corporate vehicles with little history who are a waste of a place in the Champions League. Schalke are more endearing because they're a traditional club but they themselves have a history of offering little to the CL. The year they blagged through to the semis they put in one of the most feeble two-legged displays I can ever remember.

Bundesliga is a great league for a number of reasons, its current 2nd tier clubs in Europe is not one of them.

Bit unfair - that Leverkusen side of 01/02 was very decent. Made the CL final against the odds and really should've walked the Bundesliga but collapsed at the final hurdle.

That side had Ballack,, Lucio, Neuville, Ze Roberto and Basturk. Also had a young Berbatov. Really my first season of watching CL football that season, so barely remember much tbh. But by looking at their squad and considering the fact they came 2nd, they couldn't have been too shabby.

Guest neesy111

Which dickheads came up with the idea of having the Semi Final and Man U/Chelsea matches on at the same time.

Sky will be wanting a share of the viewership, so blame them as the FA cup semi finals have been set in stone all season.

Guest Bert Shaft

Yep, the FA Cup won't counted as a major compo by Sky at the seeing as they don't have the TV rights for it. Finishing fourth is what it will all be about for Sly Sports.

pleased for mick mccarthy if he beats wolves like. Ipswich have such an average squad compared to the rest of the promotion hopefuls but he's done a cracking job this season

He's a very good championship manager tbf