The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Modric and Bale out for Real on wednesday. Their midfield isn't good enough to beat an high intensity Atletico midfield without Modric.

Not so sure about that, but Modric is out for 6 weeks so they are f***ed regardless. Mainly because Kroos as been run into the ground and looks like he's wearing medieval armor.

Guest chicken little

s*** load of empty seats at Man City - what the f*** are they boycotting for?? :lol:

more better birthday cake

Modric and Bale out for Real on wednesday. Their midfield isn't good enough to beat an high intensity Atletico midfield without Modric.

Not so sure about that, but Modric is out for 6 weeks so they are f***ed regardless. Mainly because Kroos as been run into the ground and looks like he's wearing medieval armor.

You're not so sure, yet you basically agree with me?

You're not so sure, yet you basically agree with me?

I disagree with the Atletico game in isolation, i agree that they are f***ed in general long term.

Aguero likely going to get the golden boot but wasn't even nominated for player of the year, seems legit.

Sanchez should win it, but I agree Aguero should be nominated. Bright light in a shite season for Citeh. Not even a particularly great season by his own standards/ability.

Aguero likely going to get the golden boot but wasn't even nominated for player of the year, seems legit.

Sanchez should win it, but I agree Aguero should be nominated. Bright light in a s**** season for Citeh. Not even a particularly great season by his own standards/ability.

Was taking the piss a little bit but yeah it is a bit of a farce, shouldn't be surprised though ever since Giggs won it when he played like 10 games.