The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

The second one is particularly weird. I was looking at it and trying to see a reason and the best I could get is that when Dani Alvez had it on the right David Luiz points at where Neymar is as if someone else should pick him up because he was doing something else...but then that makes no sense to do that either because it was only Neymar that was there and he's telling someone else to do what he could just do and should do. It's really weird. He's fucking shit.

Luiz. :lol: Most kids in Year 5 would be ashamed of that defending.

He's an absolutely dreadful defender, like. Never hack it in a proper league.

He's one of my least favourite footballers of all time.

An absolute fucking clown.

Luiz. :lol: Most kids in Year 5 would be ashamed of that defending.

He's an absolutely dreadful defender, like. Never hack it in a proper league.

He's one of my least favourite footballers of all time.

An absolute f***ing clown.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Remember when it was like 5 or 6 nil against Germany and he was still trying to go on those ridiculous surging runs from defence? :lol:

anyone seen thomas muller on the megaphone?  :lol:

He's a proper character (world class player too)

He just looks so unbelievably German.

He looks like he should be on the top of a tank, Afrika Korps hat jauntily perched on his head, being chased by Montgomery across northern africa.

And while I'm at it, putting German players in WW2 situations, Mats Hummels looks like he should be wearing a very thick woollen jumper, on the bridge of a u-boat, looking through binoculars at some British shipping.

Luiz looks completely lost without Silva at the side. Some of his "marking" yesterday was farcical. Iniesta's run was amazing, but Neymar should have never had it so easy in that position.

He is. Was same with Chelsea, very good most of the time besides Terry but less so with Cahill. I love his passion when he's on but sometimes he just switches off and doesn't give a fuck. Needs an experiencef player next to him.

Can't see Barcelona not winning the Champions League

I'm still not impressed by them, mainly because their midfield is incredibly open and it leaves their defense isolated and very easy to exploit. Better teams will take advantage of that, mainly Bayern.

Can't see Barcelona not winning the Champions League

I'm still not impressed by them, mainly because their midfield is incredibly open and it leaves their defense isolated and very easy to exploit. Better teams will take advantage of that, mainly Bayern.

I think Messi, Suarez and Neymar would destroy Bayern on the counter. I would give Real a chance against them if it was the final but not in a semi final over two legs