NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Makes sense, sad lonely tossers being sponsored by a company who hook up sad lonely tossers.

The majority of young single people except you use Tinder, man. :lol: It's like when Mark Lawrenson called people on the internet 'nerds' in like 2012.

Makes sense, sad lonely tossers being sponsored by a company who hook up sad lonely tossers.

The majority of young single people except you use Tinder, man. :lol: It's like when Mark Lawrenson called people on the internet 'nerds' in like 2012.

I actually use Tinder, was just trying to make a joke.

You can't argue that there is a fair amount of wankers on there though.

Guest firetotheworks

I just tried on a few different sizes in the club shop. Medium is fine, but I can't imagine anyone looking good in that pro top, like. I would say I'm slightly overweight, I tried on a large and I still looked like a fat lass poured into a cropped top. It was hideous. :lol:

I just tried on a few different sizes in the club shop. Medium is fine, but I can't imagine anyone looking good in that pro top, like. I would say I'm slightly overweight, I tried on a large and I still looked like a fat lass poured into a cropped top. It was hideous. :lol:

:lol:

Does anyone know if the JDs in town or the Metro Centre have the home shirts? They don't have them online and I live in Manchester so can't check before the weekend.

It's a nice kit and even more so with staff discount.

They're in the window of the town one so I'd assume so.

Well it would appear the third shirt is in short supply everywhere. Anyone know of anywhere selling fat lad's sizes?

'Very' online catalogue. Just buy your ordinary size though, I made the mistake of going a size up due to some patter on here re shirts being small.

http://www.very.co.uk/puma-newcastle-mens-third-shirt/1600155287.prd?crossSellType=item_page.recs_1

[edit: just checked, sorry mate only the XL now available. If you want to buy one and swap for a XXL I'm your man!]