NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Actually amazed people thought it wasn’t gonna be fun88. A new deal is disappointing tho. 

i really like the shirt 

The article posted earlier was from last year before the takeover. I haven’t checked but did the club indicate a new deal has been signed?

17 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/newcastle-united-announces-castore-partnership/ https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/newcastle-united-and-fun88-agree-new-partnership/

Newcastle United has confirmed a new multi-year partnership with British sportswear group Castore, which will see the brand creating bespoke kit ready for the 2021/22 Premier League season.

Newcastle United are delighted to confirm that FUN88 will remain as the club's primary partner after a new long-term commercial agreement was reached.

Neither sponsor or maker is specific how long they last 

Thats from july 2021?

Just now, mofo said:

I kind of don't mind Fun88, why the hate?

I don’t mind fun88 as visually it matches in nicely with our shirt.

I think a lot of people assumed including myself that with our ownership we’d be looking at major investment from a new sponsor. 

370780181_Screenshot_20220608-091922_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.633b4574db477ea4262ac48ddb639ae3.jpg

What am I missing here? Think it looks good and a very, very welcome return!

The light blue is a bit jarring but overall I think it's a great shirt. Looks really clean and classic, and I like the collar. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Maybe it looks better in person but I think the quality looks iffy

The retro one wasn't terrible but not as good as previous manufacturers stitching.

Just seems janky for the text etc. I'm still happier with that than the alternative of an iron on patch.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Maybe it looks better in person but I think the quality looks iffy

Just using this example because an embroidered patch version was made, but look how clean this is by comparison.

Screenshot_20220608-092525_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f2b58ab80ed73db0e0d7441dbcf1b7a7.jpg