NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I mean it's a big deal in that they're signed up to an Ashley sweetheart deal and are paying way under the value of what they're getting, but it seems like they're gunna milk it for all its worth and we can't do anything. 

Dissapointing we still let them have the blue on the home kit though. The other kits have changed the logo colour so make it black on the home kit man. 

12 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You couldn’t really have a black logo over black and white stripes, could you? 

Maybe could with a white outline a bit like juventus did with Jeep.

Doubt it's favourable for sponsors like [emoji38]

Shame was going to buy all the kits, but not a chance in hell with that monstrosity on the front of it. Might look at the knocked off ones without any logis, but if not then maybe next year 

Edited by et tu brute

31 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Shame was going to buy all the kits, but not a chance in hell with that monstrosity on the front of it. Might look at the knocked off ones without any logis, but if not then maybe next year 

All of them!  I would have thought if you were that big a fan then the sponsor wouldn’t matter that much?

I like it. Reminds me of the 1987-90 kits. May get it tbf, haven't bought a kit since the 2012-13 home Virgin Money one. Been wearing retro stuff I've sniped from eBay and Depop at games for the last 4-5 years.

Made our fans look like tits really like. Everyone expected a revised sponsorship deal in line with our owners expectations and sticking with fun88 kind of gives off the vibe they couldn't land a decent new deal. 

5 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Made our fans look like tits really like. Everyone expected a revised sponsorship deal in line with our owners expectations and sticking with fun88 kind of gives off the vibe they couldn't land a decent new deal. 

Probs just tied in. Won’t be another gambling/loan shark association in future. 

7 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Our fans made our fans look like tits here.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, mofo said:

No one looks like a tit man 🤣 We are obviously tied into a deal.

Some right weird takes on here recently [emoji38]