NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

was a 6 year deal when we signed, think they have three years left with next season

Wouldn't be cheap to buy out 3yrs of a contract, especially as Castore would have no reason to want to be bought out, they'd make far more money/publicity remaining with us. It's a real shame.

17 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Wouldn't be cheap to buy out 3yrs of a contract, especially as Castore would have no reason to want to be bought out, they'd make far more money/publicity remaining with us. It's a real shame.

I do wonder if there are plans to attempt to negotiate a buy-out once we have our commercial side up to snuff and could justify the expense. It does seem odd Adidas reps being at the Leicester cup game whilst we still have so long left with our current manufacturer. Obviously Castore are nailed on for next season, but I do wonder if we start to hear things about a potential buy-out during the course of the next 12 months.

2 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

I do wonder if there are plans to attempt to negotiate a buy-out once we have our commercial side up to snuff and could justify the expense. It does seem odd Adidas reps being at the Leicester cup game whilst we still have so long left with our current manufacturer. Obviously Castore are nailed on for next season, but I do wonder if we start to hear things about a potential buy-out during the course of the next 12 months.

Leicester made by Adidas though arent they?

As far as I can tell they just have a logo and no design apart from that. Just buy plain tops and put a GCSE graphics-level logo on it. 

They must be giving clubs amazing deals, I have to idea why any team would want to work with them otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

As far as I can tell they just have a logo and no design apart from that. Just buy plain tops and put a GCSE graphics-level logo on it. 

They must be giving clubs amazing deals, I have to idea why any team would want to work with them otherwise. 

I've got multiple Castore tops from both England Cricket and Newcastle obvs, and generally from my experience the quality is great, and design is always subjective but I like most of their stuff. Only issue I have with them is the price. 

4 hours ago, 54 said:

I've got multiple Castore tops from both England Cricket and Newcastle obvs, and generally from my experience the quality is great, and design is always subjective but I like most of their stuff. Only issue I have with them is the price. 

Newcastle training stuff is terrible quality. Iron on badges and sponsors that peel off. Can’t wait til we get rid.

On 26/03/2023 at 13:34, Mazzy said:

We did buy out a year of Fun88 though didn't we?  I don't like the noon.com yellow add on the sleeve either but at least they are paying a lot of money. 

3 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

We did buy out a year of Fun88 though didn't we?  I don't like the noon.com yellow add on the sleeve either but at least they are paying a lot of money. 

I don't remember that about Fun88 I think they were actually extended for a year at one point because we couldn't find anyone better. 

The Noon logo is what it is, I don't mind it and its less offensive than some other sleeve sponsors even whilst being bright yellow.

Purely in terms of aesthetics I think I'm more desperate to see the back of Fun88 than I am Castore, though obviously looking forward to hopefully seeing a return to Adidas at some point. This season's home kit is actually pretty sharp imo but is tarnished by that horrendous sponsor sticker, where the white is a completely different white to the stripes. Just looks dismal.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Purely in terms of aesthetics I think I'm more desperate to see the back of Fun88 than I am Castore, though obviously looking forward to hopefully seeing a return to Adidas at some point. This season's home kit is actually pretty sharp imo but is tarnished by that horrendous sponsor sticker, where the white is a completely different white to the stripes. Just looks dismal.

I agree with this, but I can't say I'm looking forward to such an overtly Saudi sponsor like Saudia. Give me a discrete Saudi government organization, sure, but Saudia? Cmannnn. Honestly, I think I'd even prefer they wrote it in Arabic, so I can lie to myself and pretend it's something nicer.

21 hours ago, Wilson said:

Think i must be in the minority as I think a lot of Castores stuff for us is quite smart. 

Having said that, I don't buy any of it so can't comment on quality/service etc. 

Same :lol: . Buy a bit of their gear for gym or boxing and it’s quite decent quality from my experience. Logo looks like it’s from a shitty car company though, so there’s that.

17 hours ago, toon25 said:

Their logo is a absolute shite, like. 

Always has and always will look like knock-off Freed Perry 

I remember when Andy Murray first signed with them and my first thought was “what’s this shan Fred Perry”